110 you seduced me and must be responsible

In the narrow carriage, Jiang Yi's brain was already in chaos.

The sudden appearance of Han Jing's pheromone simply gave him a blow to the head, making him unable to calm down and think at all.

It is true that it may have a relatively large impact on the people around him, and it is even possible to directly reduce the period of weak willpower, but Jiang Yi has never heard of the impact, and he has also begun to release pheromones. 

He was in this state and Han Jing was huddled in a closed car, and it was already very good not to fight, how could it make Han Jing's pheromones also emerge?

That's pheromones! Pheromones can only appear when they are emotional or deliberately released!

Could it be that Han Jing has also reached the susceptibility period? This world. Is there such a coincidence on it?

The pungent smell lingering on the end of his nose really shocked Jiang Yi too much, he couldn't even feel the restlessness of the susceptibility period, only hoarse throat, stunned and asked: "Han Jing, why is your pheromone"

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Han Jing.

The man holding the steering wheel in one hand glanced at him coldly and frowned:

This answer is too straight, Jiang Yi's bound hands trembled uncontrollably, and he stared at Han Jing in amazement.

Han Jing ignored Jiang Yi's shocked and almost strange eyes, and continued to say to himself: "It should be because of your pheromones, which smell a little....."

He frowned, as if hesitating what words to use to describe, and finally, he narrowed his eyes slightly, his thin lips opened slightly, and slowly spat out two words:

seductive...

Half of Jiang Yi's body was numb, the expression on his face was very blank, and he was a little suspicious of whether his ears were broken.

No, it should be Han Jing who is broken, how can one be tempting? This guy is crazy!

He just wanted to hypnotize what he had just heard was crazy, and he saw Han Jing pull on his close-fitting training pants with some impatience, and his lower body was obviously bulging out of a large bag, and the musk aroma in the air was fragrant. The breath also became thicker. Jiang Yi:

I understand, it is the world that is broken.

In the broken stiffness of Jiang Yi's three views, Han Jing finally drove the car outside Jiang Yi's apartment building. He exhaled lowly, jumped out of the car neatly, dragged Jiang Yi down the co-pilot, and directly carried the back of his neck into the apartment building.

Fortunately, the time was very late, no one was moving around in the apartment building, and no one looked down on Jiang Yi's embarrassed appearance at this time. Han Jing, expressionlessly carrying Jiang Yi, who was constantly emitting the aroma of mint, took the key from the other party's pocket to open the door, and walked in as if he were his own home.

"Don't..... Don't come in, I can do it myself,

Jiang Yi's weak blocking sound did not play any role, he could only watch Han Jing, and then he was -- the sky swirled, his body fell into the soft bed, and the hands tied behind his back could not exert half a bit of strength, and he could not even support his upper body, and could only gasp in a hurry. <

The sound of cold verdant green came and Jiang Yi was in bed. After tossing and turning for half a day, he barely turned around, seeing that

Han Jing had almost taken off the clothes on his body, the muscles of his solid chest were exposed, the lines between his waist and abdomen were smooth and perfect, and the two clear mermaid lines like knives and axes were inserted into the black bullet panties, and the panties had been stretched tightly, constantly emitting a strong musk smell.