89 I wish he was Alpha

On the other side, in the president's office on the top floor of the Zhou Group, Zhou Zhiyu stood by the floor-to-ceiling window, thoughtfully playing with the sandalwood Buddha beads wrapped around his left wrist.

Not long ago, he called Lu Ying and found that lu Ying was not abnormal except for oversleeping, and he couldn't help but be a little surprised.

Seeing Chen Yune's wolf-like eyes when he mentioned Lu Ying, and the pheromones that escaped uncontrollably, Zhou Zero Yu also thought that Lu Ying could successfully get rid of the identity of a virgin last night, but he didn't expect Chen Yune to be so able to endure, and he hadn't started yet.....

Even the pheromones could not be controlled, and if they could not be remembered again, Chen Yune could lose control at any time and become irrational, only knowing to ask for the mistress beast. Since the successful development of the inhibitor, and put into the market, there will be very few people because of the inability to control the pheromone out of control, look at Chen Yune's state, may have not used the inhibitor for several years, each estrus period is all dependent on hard resistance. For him, a big star, such an approach is tantamount to self-punishment, why on earth would he do it? As for Lu Ying, every time he mentioned his little disciple,

what entanglement had taken place between these two people?

Zhou Zhiyu pondered carefully and suddenly lost his smile: The little guy who likes gossip has influenced? Thinking of Zhuo Jingheng, Zhou Zhiyu's lips drew a shallow smile, and his eyes became soft.

At this time, the door of the office was pushed open by someone, and Zhuo Jingheng rushed in, with crystal beads of sweat hanging from his forehead, carrying a large paper bag in his hand, and shouting happily: "Uncle Zhou!

You see what I bought you back?

Zhou Zhiyu frowned, walked over quickly, pulled the person to the sofa and sat down, and used a tissue to help him wipe the sweat on his forehead.

"There's air conditioning in the office, you're sweating so much, you just run in, what if you catch a cold?" Zhou Zhiyu's tone was mild, but there was an irrefutable severity, "During pregnancy, you can't take medicine for a cold, and it will be very uncomfortable when the time comes."

Zhuo Jingheng sat obediently, did not dare to resist, could not help but spit out his tongue - every time he was taught by Zhou Zeroyu, he had the illusion of being grabbed by the homeroom teacher, and he did not even have the courage to refute it, and could only honestly admit his mistake.

Zhou Zhiyu noticed his small movements, pinched his small face lightly and heavily, and frowned: "Be serious, every time I tell you that you can't run around, you can't be tired, you can't always remember, and next time if you do this again, I won't bring you here."

Zhuo Jingheng hugged his arm and said with a flattering smile: "Husband, don't be angry, I didn't buy delicious food, so I was anxious to get it back to you." You don't know, the dessert shop recommended by Nana Sister is particularly delicious, the mousse cake is fragrant and sweet, I specially brought it back to you, you try it!" As he spoke, he opened the large paper bag, took out the exquisitely packaged cake inside, and handed it to Zhou Zhiyu with a look of anticipation: "Will you try it?"

Zhou Zhiyu still had a straight face, but the anger in his heart had long since dissipated with Zhuo Jingheng's "husband", and the voice of the teenager was soft and cute, even if there was a big dissatisfaction, he couldn't bear to come to such a beautiful platinum. <

No wonder Father Jing is so doting on Xiao Heng, if it is him, it is estimated that it is difficult to hold on, in the future, if Xiao Heng gives birth to a small omega like a white ball, he is estimated to be like Father Jing, holding it in his hand for fear of falling, and holding it in his mouth for fear of melting, right?