72 xiao heng, we dance

Wei Shaoting and Shang Zhi were busy staring wide-eyed, and Zhuo Jingheng was already holding Hands by Zhou Zhiyu and slowly walking into the banquet hall.

He was dressed in a snow-white dress suit, obviously men's clothing, but there was a feather-light and agile beauty. The embroidery in the shape of a swan with wings flutters at the hem of the jacket, the diamond clasps reflect a colorful glow in the light, the cuffs and neckline are embellished with noble gold threads, and the pockets on the chest are inserted with pure and soft crystal feathers, which are crystal clear and pure.

His plain little face did not have any modifications, and he looked back; In between, there is quite a begonia spring-like gorgeous style, especially a pair of amber eyes, no matter where you see it, they are shining with brilliant light, pure and flexible. With permission, the reporters who entered the banquet hall in advance subconsciously raised their cameras to try to make this exquisite and beautiful white swan-like frame, but before pressing the shutter, they were obscured by a figure in a black suit. The reporters looked up disapprovingly and threw angry glances at the guy who didn't understand the style, but at the moment they saw the man clearly, they were frightened and returned to the words on their lips.

Zhou Zhiyu was smiling and staring at them, the tall and tall figure was only slightly staggered half a step, just put the petite cute 0.

This week the owner of the house is also too outrageous, dressing people up so much; Beautiful, but even others are not happy to look at it more, even the camera has to block.....

The reporters complained in their hearts, but they did not dare to say these spit words in any way, and could only remove the camera in frustration and look for other targets. <

The guests attending the dinner party were not stupid, each of them was a human spirit, and the reporter could see the things, and they naturally could, while secretly surprised in their hearts, they also believed more and more in the rumors that had become noisier and hotter in recent times.

The owner of the Zhou family was indeed ready to marry the younger son of the Jing family, and even the wild seed in Jing Heng's belly was disregarded, and invited so many guests to create a momentum..... What kind of ecstasy soup did this 0 Elm pour into, and actually confused him like this?

After the death of Zhou Zhiyu's first wife, there were countless families who wanted to continue their own family strings, even if the children born could not inherit the Zhou family's family property, it did not matter, just the name of a Lady Zhou, and the in-law relationship with the Zhou family, it was enough for them to get a lot of benefits. But Zhou Zhiyu rejected all the 0mega, and even ran to the temple to practice, pure and widowed like a monk, and did not break the color ring for nearly twenty years, which made everyone die. And, what these families never expected was that after many years, Zhou Zhiyu actually silently "returned the vulgar", looked at a 0 who had just come of age, and even did not care about how much he had on his head, the big one wore a green hat, and had to marry someone home... It's crazy!

Thinking of this, everyone looked at Zhuo Jingheng's eyes very strangely, and even suspected that under his beautiful and beautiful skin bag, there was a fox that had become a spirit.

And Omega, who had been rejected by Zhou Zhiyu in the early years and was now married to a human wife, looked at Zhuo Jingheng's eyes even more strangely, and even faintly revealed a fierce light, and could not suppress the jealousy in his heart. IIn addition to these people staring at Zhuo Jingheng, there was also Lou Huayi.

He looked at Zhuo Jingheng's beautiful and noble like a white swan, the jealousy and resentment in his heart almost came out of his eyes, he remembered that on the night of the annual meeting, he was wearing a white fixed dress, making a dress, standing next to Zhou Jin, at that time, he was obviously so proud and beautiful, but now? Now he can only wear inconspicuous clothes, and even can only hide in the corner, wearing a hat to cover up, even to see Jing Heng more, he has to sneak!