52. make people's stomachs bigger

Han Jing was sent by Zhou Zeroyu to help the Jing family, but he came back so quickly, and said that something was wrong, could it be that ...

Zhuo Jingheng hurriedly wanted to get off Zhou Zhiyu's legs, almost tripped over the hem of his clothes, Zhou Zeroyu was startled, quickly grabbed him, and said in a deep voice: "Fool, I just told you, pay attention to safety!" 

Zhuo Jingheng didn't care if he was angry, grabbed his arm and whispered, "Uncle Zhou, what happened?" Is it dad he..."

"No, don't worry." Zhou Zhiyu hugged his trembling body, frowned and said, "Han Jing, come in and talk back!"

Han Jing pushed the door in response, and as soon as he saw Zhou Zeroyu's naked upper body, and Zhuo Jingheng, who was held by Zhou Zeroyu in his arms, with an anxious face, immediately realized that he might have said the wrong thing, and quickly lowered his head and explained: "Sir, little young master, it was Dr. Lu's side who had an accident, and both Jing and Mr. Jing are fine."

Zhuo Jingheng was greatly relieved, and immediately felt that his body was a little soft.

Zhou Zhiyu held him up inquiringly, and said in a deep voice: "Lu Ying is dead? "

Han Jing hesitated, "That's not true, it's just... Just some injuries..."

"Seriously?"

"Well, it's not serious..."

It's just a little hard to talk about.

Zhou Zhiyu was very dissatisfied, and said in a deep voice: "This little thing, you can't be calm, it scares Xiao Heng."

Even if Han Jing has a calm personality and rarely complains about anything, he can't help but roll his eyes in his heart when he hears this-didn't you say it yourself, whether Jiang Yi has news or not, he has to report it every hour? Found the missing Lu Ying, this is actually just a trivial matter?

Han Jing silently suffered for the innocent, and Lu Ying, who was still complained about, bowed a tear of sympathy, but did not dare to show it on his face, and only simply admitted his mistake neatly: "What Sir said is that I didn't think it through."

For the sake of his good attitude of admitting his mistake, Zhou Zhiyu didn't think about it anymore, and just wanted to ask Lu Ying about it carefully, when he suddenly felt a pain in his arm.

It was Zhuo Jingheng, he unconsciously pinched Zhou Zhiyu's arm, his little face was a little pale, and he tilted his head and said: "Uncle Zhou, hmm... Baby, baby he..."

He covered his stomach with his other hand, and his amber eyes were misty and filled with moisture.

Perhaps because he was frightened twice in a row, his stomach hurt a little.

Zhou Zhiyu changed his complexion, quickly carried him to the bed and lay down, and scolded Han Jing, who was stunned in place: "Don't hurry up and ask for a doctor!" "

Han Jing quickly weighed between Lu Ying and the future wife, and without saying a word, he pulled out his leg and asked the doctor to go.

As for Lu Ying, just like Zhou Zeroyu said, Hengzhi is not dead, it's not a big deal, let's talk about it later!

In order to make a mistake, Han Jing almost picked up the doctor to the old house by speed, Lu Ying lay on the bed humming and couldn't move, he simply invited Lu Ying's teacher, Jiang Lianhai, the bearded Chinese medicine holy hand.

Jiang Lianhai was supported by Han Jing, climbed up to the second floor without a breath, pushed the door into the house, and thought that he would see Zhou Zhiyu, who was covered in blood and half dead, but unexpectedly only saw an Omega boy with a pale face and sleeping quietly.