68 seducing uncle

The man's palm was thick and solid, and with such a light grip, the whip could no longer move a single bit.

The tall and tall figure was as loose as cypress, casting a thick shadow, the emerald green eyes were as sharp as a blade, the narrow sword eyebrows were slightly twisted, glanced at a few alphas who were already scared silly on the side, and shouted in a deep voice: "Roll!"

Body face. Several men who were hung up on the color rushed out of the box with a rolling belt, and almost fell on the stairs, and ran without turning their heads.

Aya also kind of wanted to run.

He swallowed, and the bloodthirsty coldness on his face disappeared and was replaced by a flattering and well-behaved smile.

"Uncle, how did you get here?" He loosened his hand and let the whip be taken away by Qin Gang, and smiled sweetly, and when he laughed,

his delicate face was beautiful and pure like an angel who fell into the mortal world, and the aroma of orange blossom became more and more rich and charming.

Qin Gang slowly raised his hand, wiped away the blood stains on his cheeks, and his emerald green eyes stared at him intently, and he did not open his mouth for a long time.

He didn't speak, but the momentum around him did not retreat, forcing the smile on Si Aya's face to become more and more stiff, and he could hardly maintain it.

He sneaked a glance at the open box door, secretly calculating the possibility of successful escape.

He's not a kid anymore, he doesn't want to be spanked by his uncle at all, it's so humiliating!

Looking at this child who was raised by his own hands, Qin Gang didn't have to use his brain, he could guess what he wanted to do, and with a light kick of his foot, he closed the box door.

"Come here." He spread his hands to Aya, and Yingting's serious face was meticulous.

Si Aya reluctantly took a few steps forward, her eyes rolled, and suddenly her cold legs softened, and she pounced straight up towards Qin Gang.

Qin Gang was taken aback, afraid that Si Aya would fall, and did not dare to retreat, so he was pounced on by the youth.

The thick orange blossom aroma came to his face, Qin Gang's breathing stagnated, the emerald green pupils contracted violently, and a touch of beastly greed passed under his eyes, which was immediately deeply suppressed by him, and a pair of eyes became deeper and deeper.

From the first susceptibility period of Si Aya's sixteenth year old, Qin Gang found that the sweet and mellow orange blossom aroma had an extremely strong attraction to himself.

The first time he smelled it, he even lost his mind for the first time in his life for a moment, and when he returned to God, he found that he had thrown the little beautiful teenager down on the bed, and Si Aya was so frightened that he cried, he was very annoyed, and he quickly apologized and comforted, how, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with him.

Aya is Alpha, a fact that was clear from the moment he picked him up. The news he heard from the Si family was so, and so was the judgment made by the doctor, but somehow, the pheromones released during the same Alpha, Si Aya's susceptibility period, had a strong and terrible attraction for him, which even the most charming and beautiful Omega could not do.

Qin Gang once thought that he had a problem, and even felt entangled and painful about it, however, when he gradually dug up the clues of Si Aya's life, everything suddenly ushered in a turnaround. If Aya is really the cute and tender baby of that year, then he...