91 HOW TOP PURE A IS MADE

That's it? Such an important collection room, is it really good to leave guests here alone? This girl's heart is also too big.....

Zhuo Jingheng was a little speechless, and Han Jing walked over to him and whispered, "Little Young Master, are you tired?" Do you want to sit down and take a break?"

Zhuo Jingheng is indeed a little tired, the Wu family's house covers a large area, he has been following Wu Huiya for nearly half an hour, he has not finished a circle, saying that it is a small park is not too much.

Although tired, he did not rush to sit down and rest, but visited the collection room.

Wu Huiya is not such a careless person, she may have ulterior motives and deliberately left him here alone.

The question is what her purpose is in doing so.

Zhuo Jingheng started from the southeast corner of the collection room, the same - everything seriously looked at the past. Wu Miao's collection is indeed not to be underestimated, stamped and framed Ming and Qing calligraphy paintings, well-preserved and brightly colored famous kiln porcelain, as well as a large number of ancient books, landscape painting fans, the number of large, the variety, breathtaking.

Zhuo Jingheng's gaze skimmed over the same collection, and when he inadvertently glanced at several stacks of books piled together, he suddenly stopped.

His pupils contracted violently, as if he had seen something, something incredible, and even his breathing froze for a moment.

Han Jing, who was a practicing family member, was keenly aware of Zhuo Jingheng's changes, and asked with furrowed brows, "Little Young Master, what's wrong with you?"

Zhuo Jingheng came back from the shock and unnaturally disguised: "Nothing, just seeing a book, a little familiar....."

As he spoke, he couldn't help but look at the stack of books again--his eyes, and the horror in his heart not only did not diminish, but deepened.

Han Jing looked down at Zhuo Jingheng's line of sight, but only saw several stacks of dusty books piled up in glass display cases, in this collection room, there were many similar stacks of books, which seemed to be less important collections, not as carefully taken care of as porcelain and calligraphy and paintings, and only randomly stacked in the corner.

These stacks of books... Is there anything strange about it?

Han Jing was a little confused, and just when he wanted to ask, Zhuo Jingheng quickly left the area and returned to his chair and sat down.

He looked a little distracted, his delicate brow slightly wrinkled, and he fell into contemplation.

Han Jing sensed that something was wrong, and secretly wrote down the location of the stack of books just now, intending to report truthfully when he saw Zhou Zhiyu.

Zhuo Jingheng did not notice what Han Jing was doing, at this moment, all his attention was attracted by the book he had just seen, and he did not have the energy to pay attention to Han Jing.

The reason is that there is no other reason, only because on the spine of the book just now, there are several big words written in "Top Pure"!

Not only that, although the book was pressed under many books, the pattern and color of the small half-cut cover that was exposed were exactly the same as zhuo Jingheng's memories of "Top Pure"! <

Zhuo Jingheng loved the book "Top Pure A" so much before the crossing, and every personal history published by the author would be bought at home for the first time, until the day he crossed, it was only the final finale that he did not buy. Those personal records bought home, Zhuo Jingheng will carefully sort out the collection, the appearance of the personal history cover, he absolutely cannot make a mistake!