28. bathing with xiao heng

Accidentally bumping into the scene of Zhou Zhiyu holding Jing Heng, Zhou Jin did not dare to stay longer, and hurriedly ran downstairs, only feeling confused.

His mind kept playing back the scene he had just seen, and Jing Heng's red, particularly delicate and charming face.

He had never seen Jing Heng's appearance, it was like a fairy that could suck away people's essence, incredibly beautiful, completely different from the stupid and brainless vase he remembered.

How could Jing Heng be like that? Or does he only show that kind of attitude when he is in front of his father?

Zhou Jin remembered the way Zhou Zhiyu was holding Jing Heng and saying something gently, and his panic became more and more intense.

He felt that he might have discovered some incredible secret, but he couldn't believe it, he couldn't accept it - that was the father he had always respected the most, how could he be like Jing Heng... An Omega mixed up?

Zhou Jin walked forward in a panic, almost bumping into the old butler.

The old butler noticed his unease and wondered, "Young Master, what's wrong with you?"

Zhou Jin fixed his mind and lowered his voice: "Li Bo, what happened to that Omega that my father brought back?"

"Ah, he." The old housekeeper smiled happily, "That little young master should have suddenly entered estrus, it was very uncomfortable, and Mr. also sent someone to buy inhibitors back, just for people to use."

Zhou Jin was stunned, and then relieved without a trace, and his beating heart suddenly calmed down - it turned out to be in estrus, no wonder Jing Heng would look like that, no wonder his father would comfort him softly. It really scared him enough, he just thought that those two were in...

As soon as this thought came up, it was forcibly pressed by Zhou Jin, he was embarrassed by his previous cranky thoughts, embarrassed to stay longer, and after finding the documents he needed, he hurried back to the company.

About two hours later, when Zhuo Jingheng's estrus period ended and slept groggily, Zhou Zhiyu came out of the room.

As soon as he came out, the old butler greeted him.

"Send a careful action, go to the bathroom inside, and put the hot water away." Zhou Zhiyu lowered his voice and ordered.

The old butler whispered, "Is that little young master inside going to take a bath?" How many more attentive ones can I find to help?"

When Zhou Zhiyu heard this, he raised his eyebrows and looked at him, and said lightly: "No need."

How can his Xiao Heng be seen by others when he takes a bath?

The old housekeeper was stunned, understood what Zhou Zhiyu meant, and suddenly set off a wave of horror in his heart, and immediately realized that the identity of the slender and beautiful Omega boy inside may be more noble than he imagined.

He didn't dare to make any more claims, and was about to retreat to arrange, but he was stopped by Zhou Zhiyu again.

"Who has been here before?"

Zhou Zhiyu had felt a prying gaze before, but he was busy comforting Zhuo Jingheng, who was crying in pain, so he didn't pursue it.

After thinking about it, the old housekeeper said: "The little young master came back once, and after taking the documents, he returned to the company."

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyebrows, "He went upstairs?"

The old butler bowed his head and said, "I've been on."

Zhou Zhiyu narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he had thought of something, and slowly said: "Okay, you go and get busy first."

For some reason, his expression was obviously calm, but the old butler suddenly felt that the air around him was a little colder, forcing him to shiver.

He did not dare to stay longer, left in a hurry, and went down to arrange manpower.

Zhou Zhiyu stood at the door, raised his hand to unscrew the door knob, and looked inside.

From this angle, you should be able to see Xiao Heng being held in his arms. If you see it, you can see it, everything must be said to people, why did Zhou Jin run away without saying a word?

Is it embarrassing, or... What thoughts do you have that you shouldn't have, and you feel weak?

Over the years, because of some old things, he has always been serious about Zhou Jin's son and does not care enough. I thought that he had good qualifications and was willing to work hard, but he lacked some tempering, and in time, he should be able to support the Zhou family, but now it seems that what Zhou Jin lacks the most may be his heart.

......

When the maid prepared hot water and things for bathing, Zhou Zhiyu gently picked up Zhuo Jingheng, who was still sleepy, and took him into the bathroom.

Zhuo Jingheng slept soundly, even if he was carried by him to take off his clothes, he did not wake up, his soft and slender neck hung low, and the slightly raised gland at the back of his neck fell into Zhou Zhiyu's eyes, making those already deep eyes darker and darker.

It is not easy to appease Omega in estrus, not to mention the teenager he has coveted for a long time, for more than three hours, Zhou Zhiyu endured very hard, and the firmness and tightness of his lower body burned. He really used all his willpower to suppress the desire to bite the gland mark directly.

He wanted to save that moment for their wedding night, for that sacred moment.

Zhou Zhiyu never thought that with his own personality, there would be such a time to pursue romance in his lifetime. The little guy sleeping in his arms probably really has some kind of magic, and as soon as he sees that delicate and delicate little face, he can't wait to give away the best things in the world.

Zhou Zhiyu put Zhuo Jingheng into the bathtub, his gaze slid over the young man's thin and slender shoulders in turn, the thin waist that was so narrow that he couldn't grasp it, and his rounded and upright buttocks, and couldn't help but smile bitterly.

Such an unguarded posture is really a torture for him, a mature alpha who is normal physically and mentally.

He sighed, stripped off his sweat-soaked clothes, exposed his firm chest and muscular lower abdomen, and stepped into the bathtub with slender and powerful long legs.

The warm water rippled in a circle, Zhou Zhiyu supported the sleepy Zhuo Jingheng, hugged the person into his arms, slowly lowered his head, the high bridge of his nose rubbed over the slightly raised glands of the teenager, the slow movements were ambiguous and gentle, and the rich sandalwood spread out little by little, and soon filled the entire bathroom.

...... (omitted)