100 A OVERWHELMED BY O

The atmosphere in a small, simple and narrow room was very awkward. Chen Yune sat cross-legged on the bed with his back to Lu Ying, and the long whip mark on his back stretched straight from the back of his neck to his side waist, which was the whip that Si Aya had first smoked.

Lu Ying was medicating this scar, he tightened the corners of his lips - he did not say a word, his eyes were downcast, as far as possible not to look at the attractive butterfly bone of the young man in front of him, nor to look at the narrow waist that was so thin that he could not hold it.

Before the little master and brother ran away from home, did they have such a thin waist? Even if it is an Omega, this waist is too thin, right? Aren't artists all have to manage their bodies, and is it a requirement of the company for Chen Yu to be thin like this? It's also too much and simply abusive.

The thoughts in Lu Ying's mind were chaotic, all of them circled around Chen Yune, but they couldn't ask a word, and they could only silently let go of the strength of their hands, and a little bit brushed through the red and swollen scars.

Chen Yune, who was forced to turn around by him, was very unhappy, and gloom and anxiety once again appeared between his eyebrows, and he couldn't seduce his brother with his back to him, what if he urged him to leave after he finished smearing the medicine? His time is limited and cannot be wasted on such a boring little thing as smearing...

Thinking of this, Chen Yune turned around violently and hugged Lu Ying's waist.

Lu Ying was dumbfounded, his hand stained with ointment was awkwardly stuck in mid-air, and the most sensitive part of his waist was groped by Chen Yune, startling him to almost jump up.

"Fuck! What are you doing?" Lu Ying couldn't help but explode his foul mouth, and raised his hand to try to push Chen Yune away, but the youth, the upper body was bare, he couldn't even find the place to start, he could only scold in a powerless and furious manner, "Chen Yu, you let me loose!" Don't play hooligans, hear no! "

"What's the difference between those women hugging you and me holding you?" Chen Yune hugged his waist deadly, raised his eyes to look at him, the slightly upward fox eyes were wet, containing a little bit of water light,

"Master, I am also 0 mega, why can't you like me?"

"This is not a problem of men and women, it is one by one" Lu Ying said halfway, as if remembering something, abruptly stopped, only stiffly urged, "In short, you hurry up and let go, the medicine is not finished yet, don't make a fuss!"

"Brother Master, do you think I'm fooling around?" Chen Yune raised his voice violently, "I am holding you like this, can't you explain my intentions?" If that's not enough, I took all my clothes off, you should believe it, right?!

After saying that, he didn't wait for Lu Ying's reaction, and without hesitation, he took off his clothes.

Lu Ying looked at Chen Yune, who was completely naked, and even his breathing stopped.

Although he always loves to put 0, and always let Zhou Zhiyu help him introduce the object, but in fact, he has not even talked about a love, it is a completely thorough place A! Chen Yune's naked body is thin and slender, the skeleton is symmetrical and slender, although it is too thin, the skin is white and lustrous, the messy Yin red whip marks are all over the body, the longest one runs through most of the body, the end is straight into the most intimate parts, and it is eye-catching for no reason. One can't help but pause their gaze.

By the time Lu Ying realized where he was looking, Chen Yune's body was already glowing a faint red halo, the beautiful and tall fox eyes were sparkling, and the sweet aroma of osmanthus flowers suddenly rose up, enveloping Lu Ying layer by layer, tightly wrapped up. <