-Complicated Life-

"Hey why did you let that boy beat you up?"

Young Izuku looked up, opening up his eyes, at the girl leaning over him.

He stared into her light-blue see-through visors on her face before turning red and sitting up.

"A-ah Kacchan is just playing." He said, rubbing the back of his head with an awkward laugh.

"Doesn't seem so, you should teach him a lesson! You--" He tried to listen but couldn't listen to her rant as he was having a meltdown over a girl talking to him. "Hey!"

He jumped.

"Ah, sorry!" He bows to her.

"You weren't listening were you?" She sounded annoyed but not that much.

"No sorry..." He rubbed his head.

She shook her head, her chin length copper green hair swishing around in the air, red ruby eyes studying this odd boy that stood up too those mean boys but was shaking badly at the same time.

"Hey I can teach you how to be cool!" She pointed at herself with a large grin.

"Really? But I don't have a quirk...." He whispered, not wanting her to be mean too because of it.

"You don't need a quirk to throw a punch! Come on!" She grabbed his wrist and pulled him up, jogging away.

-----------------------------------------------------

The two kids soon forgot the incident, playing in the sandpit or on the slides.

As the sun was setting both settled on the swings.

"Hey, I had fun today." Kuroka grinned at the broccoli haired boy. "Really."

"O-oh well it was n-nice too!" He grinned and it was all wavy which made her laugh.

"We should play again another day Izuku!"

"Y-yeah!"

-------------------------------------------

She walked him home, leaving him at the bottom of the stairs.

"Kuro? It is getting late, you shouldn't be out so late, I am sure mom will let you spend the night."

She liked the nickname, she never had one before.

"It's fine, I don't live far from here, I'll get back before sunset."

"Kur--" "See you tomorrow?"

"I-I guess yes! See you tomorrow!"

She waved, watching him pass his home's threshold and slam the door closed behind him.

Her hand fell to her side as her smile did too, jealousy blossoming inside her heart, jealousy towards her first friend. 

He had a family, a home to call his own, he has so much while all was taken from her.

"This is all so unfair." She hissed. "All of what he has.... Stolen from me by the choice of people that view me as dirt.... You will pay.... You will all pay!"

---------------------------------------------------

As years passed by so did both friends grow.

One idolizing what the other wanted to destroy.

One despising what the other aspired to be.

One living in the light and the other drowning in their dark hate.

One of them applied to U.A. and the other took it as the end of their friendship.

And still only one of them knew this side of the story.

While both lived in the light as friends, a total normal pair, half of the group prowled in the night for their next target.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Another false hero, I am sick of you...." She talked to herself, driving the long metal rod through the man's chest as he gasped for pained, strained breaths. "Time to di--" A kick to the side sent her away, tumbling and smashing against bins, denting them.

"I knew I heard something!"

"Damned hero." She hissed, crouching on her knees, a hand on top of the bin. "What? They are now sending bunnies after me?" She said, aggravated at the pro hero, eyeing the bunny ears on her head, feeling for the hole cut in her hoodie from the sharp edge of the bin.

"You really couldn't expect to not run into me, not when you act out on my patrolled area of this city."

"I hate all of you heroes!!" She lifted her arms over her head, the metal bin she hit lifted off the ground and with a cry she threw it at the bunny hero who easily avoided it.

"You need to try much harder villain to hit me with an attack like that!"

"The name's Razor-blade and don't forget it!"

"Oh so you are the second hero killer, good to know."

The girl ran at the bunny woman, hood and the black face-mask hiding most of her features, bringing her arm back and swinging.

Kuroka was surprised how easily the woman blocked her punch with her forearm, not even flinching as she grinned at her.

"A bit weak if I might say." She barely had the time to duck down as the woman tried to give a punch back, stepping around her and bolting as fast as her legs carried her. "Come back here!"

She sprinted like a headless chicken, this was a pro hero and she was far above the ranks of heroes she killed.

"That's what the number five false hero can do." She thought.

She faltered, stumbling to a stop as the bunny woman landed in front of her.

"Not so fast villain! I can't just let you go when you can hurt someone else!"

"Ah...." She breathed out, grinning behind the face-mask. "One of the true one's ay?" She asked.

She heard a 'whomp' which took both their attention as a black portal looking hole opened into the wall, what she next saw was the black arm almost completely blending into the portal's colors grab her arm.

As she was yanked she still couldn't stop herself from reaching for the hero, long having strayed onto villainy but there might still be a part of her that would still have wished to be saved from her aggressor.

Despite her speed, the number five hero's hand missed the girl's by a hair before the portal was gone along with the hero killer.

"Dammit! This is not good."