-Villain VS Heroes-

(Some things will be changed from the OG story a bit more.... Like how since the poor boy Koda doesn't do that much as a whole in the story, to keep it 20 students in the class I switched Kuroka in his place, you'll see more drastic changes to OG later on)

"This can't that hard, she is alone against the nineteen of us." Denki voiced, hands behind his head as most of 1-A was walking together through Ground Beta.

"W-we need to cover some ground, we need to find her before time runs out." Izuku said.

"We should split up! Come closer we'll need to make groups!" Tenya said, moving his arms 90° each time he talked.

------------------------------------------------

"She might be a villain but goggled bitch cannot win against me!!" Katsuki yelled to himself, having made his way away from the ground and the group in solo.

------------------------------------------------

"They sure are fools." Kuroka was perched on top of a non functional crane, crouching with her hand cupping the metal near her feet. "Delusional fools."

------------------------------------------------

"Nezu." All Might said. "Do you think this is really a good idea?"

"Yes." The rodent said. "This test hides one more thing we are testing, we'll see what will become of it."

------------------------------------------------

Since she was mostly invisible, the clothes still visible, Toru was sent to scout ahead with Tenya, one for stealth the other for speed.

As Toru walked around she was looking at the ground, feeling a bit useless before a shadow was cast.

"Huh?" She looked up only for a boot to hit her in the face.

"You're mine!" The villain raised her hand, metal chunks orbiting it and bringing it down.

------------------------------------------------

"Hagakure! Now is not the time to go completely invisible!" Tenya called, having lost sight of the girl's clothes.

"Hagakure is gone boy."

"What?!" He whipped around, Kuroka throwing a torn piece of clothes that came from Turo's gloves on the ground at his feet.

"Took care of her and now your turn!" She threw her arm out behind her and did a half turn, throwing that arm out towards him.

Tenya barely had the time to duck the deformed metal railing that got ripped up from the ground.

"I will not let you do that!" He took a running start and tried to run past her before he froze.

His body was trying to move, flexing and relaxing in his costume but his armor was stuck, locking him in place.

"Fool, you really thought it would work? With your metal armor? You really are foolish."