-Costume and Goal-

"It is not that bad." Kuroka looked at herself in the mirror.

Moving her arms and legs to test and see if the metal parts of her costume would interfere with anything

Moving her arms and legs to test and see if the metal parts of her costume would interfere with anything. (I did notice the hip area would not work with those spiky ended but I promise it makes sense with her quirk.)

Most of the metal parts were not touching her bearskin and that was the point as anything that touched her skin could be reshaped to her wished, while other parts like the bottom of her top and the metal protection on her hips had a part touching her skin for that exact reason, to make it be affected by her quirk.

She grinned.

"Man if only I had a cool outfit like this before, Stain wouldn't be the first thing that came to people's mind when mentioning the hero killer." She said while touching the scar left across her face with the tips of her fingers from the last time both met years ago.

She looked at her side that had been burned many months ago, still remembering how Recovery Girl's quirk came in handy to lighten out the scar, barely visible, happy to not yet have another to add to her collection for now.

------------------------------------------------

She walked out of a concrete tunnel, staring at the sign that called this place 'Ground Beta'.

"Nice costume Kuro!" Izuku called out, she waved at him.

"And you look like a knock-off sports clothes seller, I dig the look."

"Kuro!" Izu said in shock.

"I am joking." She pat his head with a smile before it fell off her face. "I know you want answers from me and you'll get them I promise."

"Ah... Alright." He nodded.

"But I can tell you this.... You are a true hero, I never doubted that, and coming from me, it means a lot more then you currently think."

"T-thanks Kuro!"

"Okay listen up!" Everyone looked at All Might as his voice boomed out loudly, fists on his hips with a wide smile. "Young Kinzoku here will be put through a similar test to yours but a bit different!"

"How so?" Said the girl she read as called Ochako in the class list she was given before starting today, remembering that reminded her of the double role she'd need to play in this test.

"Today's battle training will oppose young Kinzoku to all of 1-A!"

"WHAAAAAT?!!!" The loud scream came.

"Think about it." Aizawa said, quieting the class. "This is once in a lifetime chance that is open to you, no hero student ever got to fight a villain." Everyone looked at her. "Kinzoku is under prohibition, the first signs of her turning back to her old way will get her sent back to not only prison this time but straight to Tartaros, the most highly secured prison for villains but she still needs to be tested to know her level so this will be your chance to fight an actually villain as a team of heroes would."

She shrugged when Izuku shot her a look as the mention of the high security prison, she was dangerous after all.

"So.... The exercise is simple, Kinzoku will be set free in Ground Beta with a note given to her, the goal of this exercise it the capture her and get the note back as it will contain knowledge that will put hero society in ruins.... Kinzoku your job as the villain will be to get to the end of the timer without being captured by heroes and your information slip not be stolen... Look at this exercise as real life everyone, as all of you will be asked to go all out, not rules, no restraints."

"Would that m-mean...." The little grape boy start saying, shaking in fear already as Kuroka's face sported a malicious smile as a shadow cast over her face.

"Yes it means what you think it does...." Aizawa nodded. "She'll have the right to go all out, her own Plus Ultra, today you won't face Kinzoku in this test.... But Razor-blade."