-'calm' before the true storm-

"AIWAZA!!" Many screamed as the hero was hit by a concrete pillar and was pushed towards a hole in the wall.

Kuroka tried gripping the metal but it tore away from the concrete arm, luckily for her teacher, Fatgum, pushed him out of the way.

"Eijiro!!" She called again, not seeing him as the fat hero was swallowed in the hole that closed up.

"My plan failed but Rampa has been waiting for a rematch against these guys." They heard a voice around them.

She threw her arms up, pushing the metal platting backwards, keeping the villain controlled concrete from being able to crush them all.

"Do something someone damn!! I can't do all the work here!!"

"THEY ARE CLOSING IN!! THE WALLS!!! WE'LL ALL BE CRUSHED TO DEATH!!! WE'LL BE GROUND BEEF!!!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING I ONLY CONTROL METAL DAMMIT!!!" She was holding up, this was nowhere near the weight of that building and she held, it was strength against strength and she'd hold, she wouldn't break her promise, she would hold and save that child.

"DO NOT YELL!! DEADBOLT!" The Rock-lock named hero touched the walls and they suddenly stopped moving. "I can 'lock' things into place and this way this side won't shift anymore, do not complain, my maximum security deadbolt can't lock down that many points this is the upper limit of my range. See he is already attacking again from a point I couldn't lock! Watch out!"

Kuroka pushed back on the metal plate on the wall but it was Izuku that smashed the hurdled pillar in pieces with his kicks.

"We are not making any progress!" Izuku called out. "But there are people that fought to get us this far! Like we'd let you stop us here!!"

Suddenly the room opened up before rushing in, splitting the team up.

Kuroka gripped Izuku but as Aizawa yanked the boy it also led her to be pulled along in their group of three.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"That's Lock!! What's happening?!" Aizawa called through the wall. "Lock!!"

"Aizawa!! MOVE!!" He looked in time to see the ex-villain throw Izuku with all her strength and with his own quirk active, blow a huge hole in the wall.

"Quick, the impostor!" Rock-lock pointed at another of himself as Aizawa neared. "I subdued them!"

Kuroka stood by, letting herself sigh before turning her eyes to Rock-lock who was asking Izuku if he was alright, feeling a metal piece he carried that was not in his hero costume before hand.

And just as the fake swung a knife at Izuku, the piece of metal broke at the hilt as a metal marble hit it before the man's body melted away and revealed the villain Toga in its place, lucky for all Aizawa was quick the tie her up.

But the girl was crafty, she flipped over Aizawa and dove backwards, her villain ally hiding her behind a wall of stone.

"Aiwaza you are bleeding!" She said.

"I'm okay, more importantly we need to stop lock's bleeding, Midoriya pick that knife up, it looks like Toga uses blood someho--." The whole room erupted in a sea of concrete waves that splashed out, broke apart, more violent then the next, closing in.

Her and her allies stood on a metal sheet she could keep afloat, trying to keep anyone from tumbling off, mostly the unconscious hero was her priority, Izuku being the one tasked with kicking through the concrete aimed at them, bouncing around until, hearing something, he launched forth and kicked the villain out of the wall.

All the spikes and concrete stopped moving as Deku caught the falling villain.

Kuroka was getting impatient, the wound she put on the back of her leg could come with its own complication along with that sliver of metal, if for any reason it rusts she could be in big trouble, and thinking of that now that they had a moment of calm she opened her packet of pill and emptied all in her mouth, this should be enough she hoped.

A little time skip as the chapter between this part and the moment when Izuku comes to save Mirio just refuses to load... Sorry:

Izuku burst through the wall of the accidental arena Overhaul created with his quirk, landing a powerful punch on the man himself, throwing him away.

"Nighteye! Secure the girl!" Aizawa called out.

"Mirio!" Kuroka called out, jogging to his side as Nighteye caught him, more or less moving because she saw Eri near him.

I crouched near him, uncaring of her friend and teacher rushing Overhaul currently.

"Hey, you are safe now." She told to trembling child she was so glad to see. "We will save you." She smiled.

"No... Stop it... He will kill you..." Eri whispered in tears.

Spikes of ground shot up and separated them from the direct fight but pieces flew their way, Nighteye blocking the blast with his heavy duty fighting stamps.

A piece still smacked Eri making a few tears fall.

Se looked at Izuku who was looking down at them.

She could feel Overhaul's 'repairs' affected anything he was touching, mixing the metal pieces into the concrete to create something new.

She knew she needed to help somehow, this huge scale attack was dangerous if only Izuku was left to fight, she could help distract him.

"WHAT A TRAGIC LIFE HUH LEMILLION?! IF ONLY YOU HADN'T GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH ERI!!! YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER LOST YOUR QUIRK FOREVER AND YOU'D STILL BE ABLE TO PURSUE YOUR DREAMS!!!"

She looked at Mirio with pain but also the respect she could offer true heroes, he lost his quirk to keep Eri safe.... She wouldn't let that be in vain!

"Hey?" She looked at the girl who looked at her. "It hurts doesn't it?" She touched the small bruise on the corner of the girl's eyes. "Put this on, it will keep you safe." She pulled her visor off.

She tightened the straps and passed it over Eri's head and face.

"There." She smiled at her. "Nothing can hurt you anymore with this." She pat her head as she stood up, first time in a long time seeing a battle field without the blue of her visor.

It felt like her own little armor to the world, something that kept her safe from people wanting her harm and now, it would keep the little girl she failed safe from Overhaul!

"GUYS!!!" Izuku screamed as Overhaul who was fused with his lacky rushed forwards the group.

Three of his now arms slammed into the ground, spike rushing them as the fourth reached out.

"YOU AIN'T TOUCHING THEM!!!" The skin on Kuroka's arm split open as two razor sharp edge burst through. "YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING HER!!!!"