-Last day off-

Kuroka was walking around in town, hands in her pockets, sighing as the previous day came into her mind.

-----------------------------------------------

"Look I am telling the truth, the warpgate villain, Kurogiri, yanked me through a portal to who knows where and asked me to join the league of villains to kill All Might but I refused to join, why wouldn't I? To kill the only true hero? You gotta be dreaming...." She crossed her arm. "He didn't tell me anything more alright? But he advised me to contact him in the year following our meeting, god so much time has passed already."

-----------------------------------------------

She blew through her nose and rolled her eyes, this type of questioning from All Might and the rest of the U.A. teachers ate up her whole day before they finally believed her and set her free as the sun was setting.

She was in plain clothes, a pair of black shoes, jeans and a white T-shirt with her visor always on her head.

She rolled a piece of that mentos-like medicine in her mouth, playing with it, a plastic bag hanging on her arm.

"Hey! Kuro!" She picked her gaze up and looked across the street to Izuku with a small group of other U.A. students.

She crushed the medicine before swallowing it as she walked over.

"Yo." Like always, she lifted her hand without a wave to it. "What are you doing here?"

"We are going to the mall! Would you like to join us?!" Ochaco said before calming down, rubbing the back of her head. "I-I mean if you want too."

"Sure." Kuroka shrugged a shoulder which surprised the others. "What? I might be a villain but I have a life."

"They weren't sure you'd join us or even acknowledge us." Izuku pointed his thumb at the group. "That's why I called out and not them."

"Well what are we waiting for?" She grinned. "Lets go."

-----------------------------------------------

She walked more alongside Izuku, feeling some of the classmates she had less chances of talking too at school still being awkward with her.

"You two look like an adorable couple!" Mina called aloud, pointing at Kuroka who was leaning in, touching Izuku's shoulder with her own, to look at the picture Izuku was showing her on his phone as he was rambling on about it.

"W-what?! Mina!" Izuku turned red.

"As if." Kuroka scoffed. 

"Don't be mean!" He cried out, seeing the look she was throwing him.

"Sorry Izu you are well built for a boy I admit but please, no."

"Awe but you are cute together, you even seem to understand what he is rambling on about." Mina kept it up.

"Well yeah, it is hero facts, useful for my job." Many sweat-dropped at the mention of her job and some grew nervous. "And no, won't happen."

"Why not ribbit? You look close." Tsu asked.

"Best friends yes but I don't bend that way."

"WHAT?!!!"

"Is that seriously the most surprising thing about me?" A drop of sweat ran down her face. "I am a hero killer, the League of Villains knows me, I am best friends with the ramble-machine but me thinking I am almost 85% sure I like girls is what makes you lose your mind?"

"Let it go Kuro, they are always like this." Izuku whispered to her.

"Is it too late to go back to hero killing?"

"KURO!!!"

-----------------------------------------------

Kuroka doesn't know how she ended up with this smaller group after everyone split up in the mall, following Izuku, Eijiro and Ochaco while Momo walked next to her, a few steps behind the chatter of heroes and villains that was going on in between the other three.

"When did we become the mothers to three children?" Kuroka grumbled to Momo as she watched the three run from a vitrine to the other, looking at all the figurines and magazines on display.

"Well for me is since I lost track of Jiro, Ashido and Kaminari who I was with and found you trailing behind the energy filled trio hunched over with the weight of listening to them."

"Izu wanted to show me something like.... What was the name? Delux silver aged costume All might figure 1/16th real high collectors edition 20XX premium gold and autographed." She said, fixing her posture as it was pointed out, making her need to look up a little as she was an inch shorter.

"Wow you remember all that?" Momo said, a bit impressed.

"It was important to instantly memories whatever Izu was telling me about heroes when I was still killing them."

"Yeah..." Momo awkwardly said. "But it is still impressive."

"I was always good at learning, I leached off Izu going to school to learn what I needed or I'd steal school books.... I did many things to be able to have a roof over my head and all, have clothes, food."

"I am sorry life has not been kind."

Kuroka shrugged and grabbed her packet, noticing it is empty.

"Yo, you can copy stuff no?"

"Yeah my quirk gives me the ability to create any non-living material or objects from exposed skin by transforming the molecular structure of fat cells. In order to create something, I need to understand the molecular structure of what it is made of."

"Neat neat but.... Is this enough for you to make some?" She held the packet up and flipped it so she saw the ingredients on the back of it.

"Hmm yes I have all needed information why?"

"Well they need to look like this." She held the last mentos-medicine up and popped it in between her teeth before promptly crushing it. "It is some medicine I must take, ironically with my metal quirk I've been severely iron deficient and not only because my ability to pull metal from my blood but in everyday, my body tries to eliminate the excess iron but it does too good of a job and I could end up with 0% in my blood and end up dead so I take these things which help me keep up the higher levels where they should be."

"Oh my god, lets me." Kuroka watched Momo's create almost static lights across her skin on her forearm when the created object emerged from, easily filling the box.

"You'll be saving me money, thanks."

"Of course."

"I think you'll make quite a good hero with such a versatile quirk if you use it to help people."

"R-really?" She asked in shock, never thinking her quirk was that special.

"Please, it is ME that is saying this, you should know it's a big dea-- IZUKU NO!!" She cut herself off, seeing Izuku trying to by that deluxe figuring for thousands of thousands of Yens.

"Iuzku yes!"

Momo stayed there, watching the commotion before raising a hand to her mouth to hide the smile that formed on her face, chuckling a bit with a dusting on her face.