-Guilt and late night talks-

(I know the way I wrote this story it wouldn't make sense exactly for what will happen but I want Kuroka know her best friends guarded secret so yeah that fight is soon coming up and things will change up a little maybe in this chapter or the next idk but the fight will be a bit different.)

"Perfect defense, metal coat."

"You could shorten it to either part of to perfect defense or metal coat but down on paper is can keep that name, now go take a break before you drop."

"Right, thanks."

----------------------------------------------

Kuroka sat there for a while now, watching how everyone get down what they wanted and she only had her needle rain, how she called her newest move, to show off while her metal coat was nowhere near done.

"HAHAHA!!! I DID IT!!!" Katsuki yelled, annoying her with his loudness but her glare towards him soon turned into shock and she jumped to her feet, running.

Like many others she saw the stone heading towards All Might's smaller form.

"HEY!! WATCH OUT!! ABOVE!!" Katsuki yelled.

"ALL MIGHT!!" She put her hand on his shoulder and while shoving him away, using that push to herself off the ground and up towards the rock but before either she or All Might could get that far from their original position, Izuku came into view.

She landed almost without any air time to her jump, watching him easily break the rock to pieces with a kick, not even reacting when one of the pieces knocked on her head before landing on the ground.

"Could I have done that?" She thought to herself, she was strong yes but day after day Izuku was proving stronger and it put a dampen on her mood.

She hated that she was jealous of her friend but all that she did until now was mistakes, all her life it has been mistakes one after the other and here he was, the boy she knew as quirkless once, growing from his while she was weight down by hers.

"Are you okay, All Might?!" He jogged passed her, in his mind his friend was strong and couldn't have been hurt but she felt that as a jab.

"If I hadn't been weak All Might wouldn't be in this state and we wouldn't need to worry about him." She thought, not listening to the commotion around her.

She knew it was her fault, if she hadn't been so weak and been influenced All Might would still be good.

"Bakugou my boy! Sorry about the scare! I am alright!" She heard All Might's voice cut through the fog of her mind.

She glanced up at him and hated what she saw, she hated the boy for what he did to Izuku but what she hated the most was the look of defeat he had before his anger took over again.... He felt just like she did and she didn't want to accept it.

She turned away and walked towards the exit, leaving as fast as she could.

She slammed the door with her quirk, leaving quite an indent in it as she walked away, wanting to be away, hating the weight of her guilt.

----------------------------------------------

Kuroka skipped dinner and was laying on her bed, facing the wall.

It all felt like a bad dream and she couldn't just kill the culprit to get rid of it, it was not her hero killer days anymore.

"But I guess a villain is always a villain." She muttered.

She sat up when she heard a knock on the door and rose a brow, wondering who would bother her.

"What?" She said, opening the door moments after she put her visor on. "Oh hi Momo." She greeted the girl.

"Can I come in?" The other asked, scratching her cheek.

"Eh, sure, nothing better to do." She let her in, doing a deep bow, bending at the waist and throwing her arm out towards the inside of her room. "May I invite you in my humble abode?" she over exaggerated.

"Oh my, certainly." Momo played along for a moment, doing a little courtesy before stepping in only for Kuroka to unceremoniously slam the door closed behind her.

"So..." She pushed the visor up on her forehead, lifting the blue tint off her vision. "What can I help you with?"

"Well... Are you alright? That rock made quite a 'thunk' on your head."

"Eh?" She took the visor off and touched the part the rock piece hit without the visor's elastic band covering it. "I had worst." She shrugged.

"It is not good to leave an injury untreated." Momo sat on the square seat at the foot of Kuroka's bed while the metal girl remained standing, spinning the visor with its band around her finger.

"It really it nothing, I have a hard head, I told you the first day of school, I survived a Texas Smash with little to no serious injuries so this is fine." She dropped the visor on her desk, the desk having more chance of breaking from this then the visor anyway.

"Still, you seemed quite out of it."

"Oh you saw that? I was just feeling off but not about the stone." Kuroka smirked after saying that. "I didn't know I was being watched, I would have struck a more heroic pose if I knew."

"It's not like that." Momo said, cheeks dusting pink and averting her eyes for a moment. "I was just worried about you, we all were."

"Thanks but no need, I am fine." She sat on her bed.

"Still.... You need a helmet not a visor." Momo said, while picking the visor up the emphasize her words. "It would protect you more."

"I know but well not gonna change it." Kuroka shrugged.

"If you say so.... So how's your training going?"

"With special moves? I have one that doesn't feel like a special move and another I can't get down." Kuroka sighed as Momo put the visors down again.

"Hey don't worry." Momo reassured her. "I know what I want to do and still haven't been able to do it, I need to train my quirk more to get it too."

"Then we are two." Kuroka held up her fist and got a fist bump back. "Tomorrow was given off because of the almost deadly accident.... What do you say about going in town? Just you and I?"

"Uhm sure!" The creation quirked one answered a bit too fast making the metal girl chuckle.

"Eager."

"It's not like that!"

"Jeez calm down, I am only teasing, think of it however you want." She smiled, for once a true smile and the first real one since the incident with the boss villain and the guilt plaguing her mind.