-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-

"Oy question." Kuroka said, jogging ahead of Momo as they were making their way through their assigned testing ground, trying to near the exit. "I know I told you to make stuff but why it that that you are making those things?"

"They're Russian dolls called 'Matryoshkas'. These were the first things I created and are the easiest for me."

"I see, well for the time being, if your quirk acts weirdly tell me right away."

"Just as expected of you Kuroka."

"What do you mean exactly?"

"Not only did you quickly think of the needed strategy against Aizawa-sensei but your ability to make decisions on the spot and them being the good ones."

"It's nothing abnormal for me."

"Oh... Just normal is it? Shoto also been a recommended student of U.A. made me think that we should have all rolled out with the same kick-off performance but concerning practical skills as heroes.... I'm the only one of the two who hasn't left behind any noteworthy results."

"You can't compare yourself to others Momo."

"Kuroka, in the cavalry battle, all I did was follow his lead and I was eliminated from the tournament when I was at my wit's end against you..."

"Momo I'm sor--your dolls, they are gone..."

...

"HE'S HERE!!"

"I'M SORR--" "If you're really sorry then fly into action straight away." Aizawa cut Momo off, hanging upside down between the girls.

Kuroka swung her hand backward, trying to catch the trapping weapon her teacher wore as a scarf but missed as he dropped in a crouch before she touched any part of it.

"In a situation like this, you should first prioritize evasion since the initiative's been taken from you."

"MOMO RUN!!" She yelled.

"Ah..." In the blink of an eye, Kuroka's arm was tied up and by it, she was yanked backwards. "So that's your plan? If that's so, then too convenient!"

She put her other arm down to not fall on her back as she was pulled and flipped over her arm, stepping on the scarf still tightly tied around her arm.

She pulled on it but it wouldn't break before her eye went wide.

"What the..."

"It might have steel alloy in it but without your quirk you can't do anything with it."

"Tsch." She spat, grabbing the scarf and ran at him, aiming a kick at his head but he blocked it with a length of scarf that was then wrapped around her leg.

---------------------------------------------

She was hanging from telephone pole wires the next moment, her second arm tied to her other hand with her leg pulled back, making her body arch as her free leg hang.

"You!! I will get out of here the moment you stop using your quirk!" Kuroka promised!

"I was planning on capturing you in any case. You're always the one to attack.

"Capturing me? I can free myself easily!"

"I'd like to see you try Kinzoku, with your hands immobilized you quirk cannot manipulate the metal plus cloth and carbon fiber keeps the metal safe from your skin contact, as your teacher I know all your weaknesses and as a hero I work to counter them."