-Grave and Sludge-

Kuroka was tired, having spent sleepless nights, unable to sleep because of the pain.

She sipped on her hot cocoa and sighed, hair a mess, staring out into another star-y night sky, being the third night in a row she was awake which was not that good for her health but she can't help it.

She put her cup down, lifting the side of her loose grey shirt.

Her side was all bandaged up with blood yet again seeping through.

"This is what you get running into the number two pro hero.... The most false of them all.... A disgrace to the hero name..." She frowned, the burnt skin barely having time to heal before a movement tore the soft edges open as her skin tried to peal off.

She knew she couldn't go to the hospital, she didn't exist in the system, lost long ago, she was a glitch and she liked it.

She stood with a groan, holding her side gently before sighing again and gathered the hair in her back in a pony tail.

She put the hair-tie in her mouth as she combed her hair our and then tied it back.

She threw a normal hoodie over her shirt, wearing red sweatpants already as she headed towards the door, pulling on sport shoes before unhooking her mother's visor one the clothing rack by the door and putting it on, the elastic band going behind her ears and around her head, holding it secure.

-------------------------------------------------

She walked alone through the empty streets, hands in pockets, her legs bringing her to a familiar place.

She walked between the tombstones, eyeing them with hate.

She stopped near one familiar one and kneeled in front of it.

"Hey, it's me again.... I miss you." She whispered to the cold dead stone in front of her... 

'Pro Hero: Magnet, Hirozuka Kinzoku, XX20-XX49, Rest In Peace.'

She stayed there in silence for a while before hearing someone approach.

"Ah you girl! What are you doing here so late!?"

"All Might." She said, standing. "Could ask you the same."

"I was patrolling of course!" He said, his ever lasting smile on his face, looking straight out of a things called a 'comic book' from overseas tho it did suite him. "Until I saw you alone in front of lil ol' Magnet's grave!"

"You knew her?" She asked, crossing her arms, feeling exposed for some reason, looking towards the grave.

"Did I know her?" He laughed as if it was a good joke. "She was one of the first to intern under me when I first became the symbol of peace! She had quite a strong quirk, magnetism if I remember right! Reason for her name."