-Dorms-

"And this is the call button."

"I know how to use a phone you damned bunny, Izu had one." Kuroka fumed but still held the dark touch screen phone the pro hero had given her carefully.

"Don't miss me too much." Rumi joked.

"As if I could miss you." She hissed before grinning. "Don't miss ME, who will buy your expensive-ass carrots for you now?"

"Ha ha very funny, I can shop myself you know but do drop in when you have they time yeah?"

"Yeah, of course, this place is still my home."

"Awwwe."

"Never mind, I am never coming again!"

"Love you too!"

She slammed herself into the car U.A. sent pick her up.

--------------------------------------------

It was not a ten minute drive before she was dropped out inside the U.A. campus, around five minutes from the main school building.

She was standing next to the line of houses with the class names on it so she started walking down it until she got to 1-A.

She stood off the to side, leaning against a tree and under its shade.

She was back in her uniform and, tell no one, she actually missed this thing, she even had the pants ironed how they should be instead of looking sloppy.

"HEEEEEY!!!" She picked her head up before something collided with her.

"I thought I was off to the side.... Why am I so easy to spot?" She groaned.

"That was so manly!" Eijiro said, being the one to tackle hug his classmate. "I saw you on TV! You got to see All Might fight that villain up close!"

"Get off me!" She shoved the boy off and now her uniform looked messy like she always was. "I did see but it was not that cool, I was kind of bleeding out."

"Yeah that was supper dangerous! Why did you stay back there?!"

"I thought you came for the Pomeranian and not for me so I helped him escape."

"Yaoyorozu almost blew a fuse when we joined up as a group again and you were not there."

"Wait she came too?" She asked, scratching her cheek."

"Yeah! It was her idea and Tokoyami's to follow the tracker, Todoriki, Midoriya and Iida worked out the kinks along with myself."

"She came along." She whispered, feeling a tinge of guilt now.

"Anyhow, come on! Lets join the rest, the others should arrive soon!"

And that's how she found herself being the center of Izuku's ranting as he was asking her so many questions she would answer, barely having time to wave a hello at her classmates that gathered around them, Izuku only shutting up when Aizawa appeared and gave them a basic bitching about them trying to rescue their classmates and failing to get one of the two to a safe place.

She found it so odd no one seemed to hold resentment towards her choices.

"So... It's one class per building." Aizawa said when they went inside. "Boys and girls are separated by wing. The right wing is for the girls and the left if for the boys but the first floor is a common space. The baths, dining area and laundry facilities can be found here. You rooms are on floors two and above. On each floor there are two groups of four rooms, half for boys half for girls, up to the fifth floor. You each get your own private room. Each room comes with an AC unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator and a closet, it's a luxurious space, if you ask me."

"There is a veranda." Kuroka said in shock while Izuku yelled that information out.

"The closet is just about the same size as the one at my estate..." She heard Momo say to an Ochako that almost fainted.

(I think you can see where, on this picture, I was the one to add a name

"For the time being, use today to get unpacked and arrange your rooms

"For the time being, use today to get unpacked and arrange your rooms. Tomorrow, I'll give you an explanation of how things are going to operate from now on. That is all. You're dismissed!"

"YES SENSEI!" She covered her ears as everyone yelled.

(Started this chapter at 17:05.... Got distracted drawing up a dorm room for my OC....Now it is 18:21 I finished the lineart.... now it is 19:02 and I am finally done, I was haphazardly coloring it it so I might have not stayed in the lines. 😅)

--------------------------------------------

Kuroka took the rest of the day to set up, noticing there was much more things in here then what she had packed.

She smiled to herself, knowing it was the bunny hero that added things in despite Kuroka not paying for them.

"You are paying back the carrots I bought?" She asked no one before looking at her room, scratching her cheeks a bit as the previously new rug already had holes in it from pushing things across it that were way heavier then the rug could take.

She sighed, not caring that much, flopping onto her bed and laying there to relax after the taxing hours of setting her room up and all the posters.

(Tah-da!!! How do you like it? I admit to have straight lines I traces a basic 'U

(Tah-da!!! How do you like it? I admit to have straight lines I traces a basic 'U.A. room base' before erasing things and drawing over it, it was for the room perspective, the bed shape and the chair mostly, the rest is self added. And look guys.)

(Yah like my minimalist Mirko? Lol it's sooo bad I love it

(Yah like my minimalist Mirko? Lol it's sooo bad I love it.)