-Trigger-

"So early." Kuroka yawned. "Why is our group the first?" She asked, they had randomly pulled to see which half of the class would start off the internships, saying they were late in what they needed to learn so half the class would remain at U.A. and catch up.

"Awe come on man, this is manly, we can get there first instead of needing to stay back!" Eijiro called out, by pure luck they chose the same hero agency but for different reasons, she didn't know Eijiro's reasons but she did her research.

Despite Fatgum being seen as an overweight man most of the time his fat was a really good defense with enhanced durability and stamina plus he could convert it into explosive strength and surprising amounts of speed, she hoped he had something to teach her.

Tho currently she was really tired from not having slept much and getting annoyed by the pro heroes loudness as he rambled on about the number of gangsters around making him hungry.

"There are a lot of them! Which's why hero agencies round these parts are in need of good fighters. You two were the perfect match for the job, Red Riot, Razor-blade."

"I doubt it." She muttered, a bit disgusted by the number of dumplings the hero had ingested and kept eating.

"Happy to be here!" Eijiro yelled out.

"Is he always like this?" The timid Tamaki dared to whisper to the quite intimidating girl."

"Always...." She muttered back.

"Fourth kind couldn't take me on so I sure am glad you were able to!!" Eijiro kept yelling, Kuroka herself had kind of asked the bunny hero to take her on but was rerouted towards Fatgum which she almost didn't chose.

"If only Mirio was around... You scared me with how aggressive you are...." Tamaki whispered.

"You'll all make a fine team, Tamaki too, once we do something about that fragile psyche of yours!!"

"Ouch man." Kuroka chuckled.

"This is abuse!! He took me as intern to have someone to torment I know it...."

"You are lucky you didn't intern with Mirko."

"She has an agency?" Eijiro asked. "Wow I heard she would travel a lot around Japan normally!"

"At least she had one when I went." Kuroka said. "Did she steal someone's office to train with me? Can be, she has an apartment when it is said she travels a lot."

"Wow you know much about her!"

"Of course I do, she is technically my legal guardian because I am a minor and a stupid V.I.R. as you call me."

"Maybe she works along with other heroes to be able to stay in one place?"

"Why? She looooves her lonesome hero life."

"Maybe for you man? It would be easier to look after someone when not always on the move and maybe a friend of herself let her use an office in their building?"

Kuroka never thought of that but didn't have much time to do it now either.

"IT'S A FIGHT!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

"Villains?!"

But in a few seconds Tamaki and Fatgum had already subdued the four criminals.

"Damn that was fast for a fat guy." Kuroka said, pushing her boot's tip in the ribs of the restrained villain Tamaki was stepping on. "I guess I can see why you are in the big three even with nerves like that." She said that to Tamaki.