-Unfortunate Realization-

Izuku, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Kuroka and Eijiro, to the surprise of them all, were heading to the same place where they met Mirio, Nedjire and Tamaki, Nighteye's office.

"What the heck it this?! Gran Torino and Aizawa sensei?!" Izuku yelled out, seeing many other pro heroes there like Fatgum and the dragon hero, Ryuku too.

"Big crowd, this is so crazy just what is going on."

"Thanks to all the information you all supplied one way of the other the investigation had progressed considerably." Nighteye instantly announced now that everyone was there. "The small Yakuza organisation, the eight and what exactly are they plotting? Along with the sharing of acquired information... I'd like to consult with you all today about all of that so let us begin."

He lead them to a room with a big square table they all sat around before Bubble girl stood up right away, taking the word to start.

"Since about two weeks prior, we at Nighteyes office have been independently observing the group of villains who now call themselves eightfold cleansers and they have been suspected seeling illegal drugs to that end, Nighteye requested the assistance of a hero who is quite familiar with this domain."(I know names chnge from a chapter to the next but the manga literally does that)

"In the past I spent a lot of time cracking down on those types of activities!" Fatgum spoke up. "And then the other day during Red Riots and Razor-blade's debut battle Tamaki was shot with something I had never seen before and she got it in her system too, A 'medicine' that breaks quirks."

"Kuro are you alright?!" Izuku called out.

"Tamaki you're okay too aren't you?!" Mirio added.

"Yeah, it was only temporarily." She said, making a metal pen float as Tamaki showed his hoofed hand.

"It's a relief you were able to recover, glad it's a none fatal wound."

"Not quite, that's where Eraserhead comes in." Nighteye said.

"It appears to be a bit different from my erasure. For me, I'm not 'attacking'  v  a quirk. Simply put all I am doing it momentarily halting the activation of the quirk factor, I am unable to damage it."

"After that I brought Tamaki to the hospital and his quirk factor was damaged, thankfully he recovered. Unfortunately tho the gun is in pieces and we only have portions of the bullet fired at him but Kirishima and Kinzoku also got shot at, because of different happenings they both helped out, the liquid dried on her costume was a first step but the bullet shot at Kirishima's hardened skin bounced off and remained intact and after examining the contents we made the most sickening discovery.... Inside were human blood and cells."

Kuroka's grip on her own hands tightened, eyes wide as she gazed at the table, not believing her ears.

"So you are saying the effects are of human origin.... A quirk that destroys quirks?"

"I don't see the connection to the eight tho."

"The man we fought, the knife man, was using the drug--" She didn't care for their words as her hands were shaking.

Sweat dripped down her face from pure dread as she saw in front of her eyes the bandaged arms of the little girl, not needing to hear more to make the connection.

Chisaki was using Eri to make that drug, the realization made the world vanish around her, one dreaded sentence ringing loudly, one she didn't want to hear at all after her realization.

"In other words, he's using his daughter's body to make those bullets."

She felt so destroyed, grabbing her face, not able to forgive herself anymore to not have acted then and there.

"THIS TIME AROUND WE'LL DEFINITELY RESCUE HER!!" Izuku and Mirio spoke up, feeling distraught in leaving the girl behind too.

"Screw being a hero!" Kuroka was angry, looking up with a glare between her fingers. "Heroes can do nothing right.... I failed as a hero to save her... Then... I'll be the villain they shouldn't have angered in the first place.... They'll be damned by the blades of the hero killer." Her voice had gone low and dangerous, ready to give into her murderous urges.

"Locating the girl and securing her is our goal not murder, lets resolve the situation as quickly and effectively as possible, thank you all for your cooperation." Nighteye closed down the discussion.

Kuroka couldn't bare being a second longer around people, she stood and walked away from everyone.

She didn't know where she was going she only knew she was getting away from everyone.

"How could I let you go?" She chastised herself, holding her head as she walked. "I am so sorry..."