Performance

(wanna laugh? wattpad sent me a message that basically said, in nicer words, 'update your books bitch' and also I call Kuroka a V.I.H. right? Why did I just realize it is H.I.V. but flipped and why do I find that funny?)

"Where the hell are you Izu?"

Kuroka asked, not only feeling nervous about the upcoming performance but also about izuku being nowhere to be found and she knew Eri was in the crowd.

She took a deep breath, tilting her head left and right, rolling her shoulders.

"Is everyone ready? Starting in 5 minutes." A teaching staff that helped them set up called in.

"Where is Midoriya?" Ochaco said what Kuroka was thinking.

"Kinzoku?"

"How'd I know?!" She snapped at Shoto who had said her name accusingly.

"Well you are his best friend."

"I am not a mind reader am I?"

"Oh man that's not good, Eri-chan is here tho." Ochaco said, holding her face, Izuku having told anyone that would listen about Eri coming to see the performance.

Kuroka really didn't want to disappoint the girl, she had had such a hard life for no reason other then the cruelty of the adults in her life and she looked forwards so much to seeing Izuku too, only herself would never be enough to please the girl.

She wanted to see her smile and smile because she felt it not because others told her too.

"Guys!"

"Izu what the hell!" She hit him on the head as he ran in with Aoyama.

"Ouch! Kuro!"

"Everyone in place, one minute until start."

"Eri is counting on you and you also didn't show up!"

"I am here now Kuro!"

She sighed.

"Get in place." She said, one last time checking if the guitar was correctly accorded.

She looked at the curtains with a sigh.

"3... 2... 1... Go, you are up 1-A!"

Putting a fierce smile on her face as it lifted.

(Yeah I am not about to write it out and well, she is in place of Tokoyami of course.)

She had repeated with them of course but Kyoka had never actually sung the song until today.

Kuroka oddly felt a connection to it.

Sure she decided to show everyone even she could be a hero, sure she said it to others, but it felt quite personal.

She smiling, shifting her hand to grab the coins she had been given, flattering them out into disks and throwing them in the air with her quirk, Aoyama's one man disco ball ask reflecting off them.

1-A giving their all, those not on stage and one.

With her eyes looking for Eri, finding her near the back with Mirio and Aizawa.

And she was smiling.

She couldn't help but be really happy, much more then she thought.

Sure she wished someone could have saved her from what her life was before U.A., sure she regrets and not at the same time that she became a hero killer, sure she wished the past could be different.

But it was all worth it to see this little girl saved from the same fate as her, the path of villainy.

She was so happy.

-------------------------------------------------

"It was great! Good job everyone." Momo said as the curtains fell and she clapped her hands together while everyone high-fived or talked about what they just did.

"Fuck yeah." Kuroka still didn't have that much of a filter but at least it was a tame insult compared to what she could come up with.

"It was a great idea Kyoka ribbit." Tsuyu said to the girl.

Today, 1-A finally made it so that the rest of U.A. wouldn't hate them anymore.... Well at least for the moment.

(I know it is short but I don't really like the mellow arcs, I like the ones that make you want to bath your head in from stress.)