-Exam Start!-

"Get off the bus. We've arrived, I welcome you to the exam site. Takoba national stadium."

"I am getting so nervoussss!" Kuroka glanced at Kyoka who said that, having somehow found herself in the group of girls instead of with her best friend along the ride.

"Don't be, I'll be here to help." She nudged. "None of the other little shits have faced a villain before! We can't lose." She cracked her knuckles.

"That doesn't reassure me in the least." Kyoka said with a sweat drop.

"Children listen up now!" Aizawa called out to the noisy class. "If you guys are able to pass this exam and get your licenses then you are no longer eggs."

"Eggs? I am no egg." Kurkoa muttered, getting a nod from a nearby classmate she didn't pay much attention too.

"You will become chicklings. Incubated to become semi-professionals so you better do your best or I will show you what training hard entails."

"Scary, well lets get moving, I want to get ready before shit goes down." Kuroka said, completely ignoring the boy that slammed his head into the concrete after having yelled over Eijiro's words. "Tsk.... Shiketsu." She walked off a bit further.

She bit her tongue, Nezu was not the only one to have come to make her an offer while she was in prison but Shiketsu and other smaller hero schools too, tho those schools failed unlike Nezu.

Why? Purely because they didn't care for her as a human but as a tool to boost their renown because they would force a villain to be a hero, Nezu was the only one to offer the choice to her and not those keeping her locked up.

----------------------------------------------

"Er.... Well then, let us begin that license thingy...." Kuroka rose a brow at the man talking, her and the people mushed into this room were all in their hero costumes and yet this man looked like a bored office worker and no hero. "Umm... My name is Mera as if it matters to you, I am from the hero public safety commission.... I am so tired.... Anyway there are 1540 of you here today. We'll carry out exercises to whittle down your numbers." (I honestly don't want to write what he says sorry.) "And what is being tested here will be your speed! The first 100 examinees who achieve the required conditions will pass. Each will have three spots to touch with these balls, you can place them wherever  you would like but they must but an exposed area, soles of feet or armpits are not allowed, six balls for each, if a ball hits the target it will light up and if the three are lit you lose. Someone landing the third hit will be credited with the take-down, those with two take downs pass, those are the rules."

----------------------------------------------

Kuroka was sticking her targets on herself while looking around the huge area that was revealed when the box they were in opened, unlike most of her class she stuck one right in the middle of her chest and the two others on the outside of her ankles, doing her best to ignore Izuku's rant about why it was a bad idea to do so.

"Everyone! Let's move as a group! Much safer for us and it will be easier to take the enemy down!" Izuku called out, desperate after seeing Shoto, Eijiro, Katsuki and Denki already having went their separate way, holding on Kuroka who had the same idea.

"I really don't think it is a good idea to go alone." Momo added as most of the class sprinted ahead, trying to put some distance between them and the others as a loud count down echoed through the place.

"Why tho?" Minoru said, already out of breath.

"Think about it! Everybody already knows about us!" Izuku answered.

"That would mean... Izu the strategies you were rambling on about in the bus!" Kuroka said, it clicking in her mind.

"Yeah! This is about to be a battle of schools and not purely individuals and U.A. has gotten a lot of the spotlight this years!"

"Tha--" "START!!!"

As that word blared loudly it was like a wave of people jumped out of hiding, brandishing one or more of the balls each, all coming at U.A.

"Oh damn!" Kuroka whispered before grinning. "This will be fun!"

"It starts now U.A.! You will be cruUUUUUSHED!!!!"

Just like the people appeared it seemed like a torrent of balls was thrown their way, obscuring spots of the sky.

Kuroka jumped up and with a spin, kicked a ball, sending it flying straight and knocking many others down with it's force.

Izuku's own kick barely not grazing her head, swinging by at incredible speeds, many other balls being sent back to their senders.

"Everyone, brace yourselves!" Izuku yelled out, knowing the fight was already raging on.