-Mountain zone part.1-

"Aizawa stop!!" Kuroka yelled as he jumped down to meet the villains emerging from the portal. "Dammit."

She grabbed the railing and the metal tore up in chunks.

"No! We are not fighting! Not even you! We gotta evacuate!" 13 said.

Even so she didn't drop her projectiles.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that."

She spun around and threw her metal chunks into the dark abyss of the portal villain but it never hit a body.

"Greetings for those that don't know us, we are the villain alliance, the league of villains. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter U.A. academy, the base of heroes in order to engage with Mr. All Might, the 'symbol of peace.' We were wondering if we might be allowed the opportunity to extinguish him, you see."

"Like hell!!" Kuroka barked but it didn't seem to faze the other villain.

"Was Mr. All Might not meant to be in attendance at this juncture? Perchance, has something been altered? Ah well.... Setting that aside... This is my role."

Kuroka tried to punch the villain, jumping out and her fist aimed at its face but her hand sunk through between the two eyes without hitting anything and only then had she noticed the two boys that seemingly had the same idea as her.

She barely had the time to land and jump back before the explosion went off.

But none of the three hurt the warpgate villain as the shadows spread out and covered them all.

She grabbed the nearest people to her, knowing what was to come from her first time being dragged through one.

------------------------------------------------

She fell out of the air and landed hard on stone, the people falling next to her.

She sat up, looking next to her to see she had grabbed Momo and Kyoka with Denki having be thrown down near them.

"Damn this hurts." Kuroka groaned.

"It will soon hurt more!"

She shoved her hands on the ground and kicked herself up, the tip of her boot catching the chin of a villain that was sent to the ground from the hit, seeing stars.

"People we've got company!" She warned as the others got to their feet too.

"Oh my." Momo said, looking at the villains surrounding them, instantly forming a long staff with her quirk. "Get ready everyone!" She said.

"You know guys!" Kuroka yelled at the villains, lifting her arms and standing a bit sideways. "There is a 'only one villain per hero school' policy so scram as I am not leaving!! U.A. is my bitch and I am its only villain so you'll leave by your own strength or I'll kill you."

Many laughed at her words.

"Fine." She said, almost appearing in front of the nearest villain and punching him in the throat, the body be thrown back and against a rock, exploding into dust.

As everyone watched in silence as the smoke settled Kuroka gained a grin, the villain's eyes were white, mouth hung open, head tilted unnaturally to the side.

"You know." She said, making the villains look at her in a new light. "This class of heroes has some potential of curing this corrupt system so I will not let you hurt them, lets say that today the hero killer will sport a new name, villain killer, how do you like it? It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

"Hero killer?! We've not been told they would be here!!"

"'They' is not obligated to divulge what 'she' is doing with 'her' life you know.... So come at us villains and meet your makers!"

"Careful there, you don't have metal, I can produce some but not indefinitely, I needs lipids to create anything." Momo warned the over excited girl.

"Got it." She grinned. "And you three.... Don't die on me."

She ran out between the villains, swinging her leg out high and catching the side of a villains head with a kick, the ground giving the second smack back, sending him back up enough for her to knee him in the face.

She grinned as the nose was smashed in by the metal layer over her clothes.

"Take this sucker!"