-Mall-

"When the bell rings, then you take your seats!" Aizawa said, bursting in the class talking about their exams. "Morning. Now, about your end-of-term exams..... I hate to say that some of you have failed. And as such everybody's going to the forest lodge!"

"WHAT A TWIST!!"

(I.... Am going to skip the whole mess to come.... Sorry I just don't have the energy that they display.... Plus knowing the character that matters to me, aka Kuroka she'd just sit there with her fingers plugged in her ears and then have Izuku or someone else resume what happened to her)

---------------------------------------------

"Why did you drag me along?" Kuroka complained, hand held over her visor to block out the sunlight.

"Straighten your posture up, we all need to buy things don't you?" Momo said.

"I guess." She pulled herself straight. "Izu this time I'll head of with the girls, do not buy any Alln Might figurines, I will make you get a refund."

"Ay ay captain!" He saluted her.

"Good."

"Damn you keep him under strict lock and key." Kyoka said, watching the interaction.

"I need too, I am the only reason he has any pocket money remaining, you should see his room, it is an All Might shrine.... Come on girls.... And Fumikage... Lets go!"

"Why am I always included in the 'girls'?" The bird boy asked but still followed.

---------------------------------------------

"What do you think?" Kuroka was trying on some outdoors sport shoes, jumping in place a little, knowing with her strength she could slam her head in the ceiling if she wished and wasn't careful.

"I don't think they are you style.... Is this why you included me?" The bird boy said.

"Well you seem like a cool dude and the girls prefer dresses and skirts, they'd tell me to chose those type of things." She pointed at the pink shoes near her while the ones she wore were green. "I also wanted you along because you are quiet but observing, I just want some gossip about a few things, if you could help me."

"Depending on the price."

"I'll.... Get you a gift card."

"I am listening."

"Too.... The Mochi Cat Caffee & Bakery?"

"I'm in." He shook her hand. "What gossip do you want, dark shadow and I hear a lot."

"Just two things for now....Izu has always been a kid lacking confidence because of the Pomeranian-" Katsuki sneezed loudly, somewhere far away from here. "-and even when younger he never dared to act out on what he loved, be it a passing crush or just something else, I talked with him on if he had a crush waaaay back and he went off listing so many names, I just want to know if he is serious about anyone, he is my first ever friend, I want only good for him, I just want to know if he'll need a confidence boost to not wallow in despair and do nothing."

"I can do that, Midoriya love to talk so he might as well spill the beans himself, the second?"

"Just..." She scratched her cheek, this being weirder in her opinion. "Just.... I.... I want to know if someone likes me."

"Oooh, I think I can tell who those might be, alright, I can do that, I await the gift card after we come back from the forest lodge."

"Right, thanks."

---------------------------------------------

"Jesus how rich are you?" Kuroka asked, seeing Momo with six bags of clothes ready to rip at the seems and Kyoka with two that she was sure Momo also paid for.

"E-eh."

"What?! That's so unfair I never have money, I bought these new boots." She pulled a blue and black pair with silver colored laces out of the bag she held, the leg shaft didn't reach high, only an inch higher then her ankle. "And a new pair of fingerless gloves and my allowance is gone." She opened her cartoon frog-looking wallet and a fly flew out of it.

"Well sorry? I didn't mean to be born rich?" Mom awkwardly apologized

"You betrayed my trust." Kuroka put a hand on her forehead before dropping it with a grin. "I guess you'll need to pay on dates huh?.... Momo?.... Hello?!"

"I think you broke her." Kyoka said, sweat rolling down her cheek with slight jealousy she hid as Momo was just staring ahead with a blank face. "You should stop teasing the poor girl, her heart can't take it."

"I... Was serious...."

"Oh.... Well I can't help in that case, never dated."Kyoka muttered with a half hidden frown.

"Thanks for your insight Kyoka.... Very helpful." She gave two thumbs up like brain-dead Denki would have.

"Stop being mean."

"Make me."

"Excuse me please." They all looked at the mall cop walking up to the group. "I will ask you to evacuate the mall right away, there has been an accident."

"It's Midoriya and Uraraka." Fumikage held up his phone as everyone else's pinged, showing Ochaco's message on the screen.

-Guys be careful we ran into the hand villain with Midoriya, we are both are fine but he might still be around.-

"What? That damned hand villain!"

---------------------------------------------

When they got outside Izuku was nowhere.

"He was taken to the police station to testify." Ochaco said.

"He's fine." Momo pat Kuroka's shoulder.

"I will kick in that villains fac--" Someone bumped into her. "Watch it!"

"Sorry!!" The poor man said in fear.

---------------------------------------------

She still worried when she got home but her thoughts soon shifted at a note she found in her pocket.

"What the?" She opened it and froze as she read it before frowning.

A choice was open to her with the one note, and she knew which choice she must make... Even if it would dig her grave.

The note was crumpled in her shaking hold.

"I'm... Sorry...." She said, knowing something will be broken after this and that she might be unable to repair it.