-Test Exercises!!-

"You still need to be careful, you need to not rely on hurting yourself even if the wound would be a little hole in the tip of your finger."

"Got it Recovery Girl, I must go now."

---------------------------------------------

"Alright, gather up students, the written part of the exam passed now time for the physical part of it, it will begin shortly."

Kuroka grinned, making sure all parts of her new yet exactly the same costume were good, all the metal and cloth parts, since she needed to have a new one made from the damage it got dealt to it.

"Obviously, you can fail this test too so if you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see any pitiful blunders from you. I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand so I think you already hold a vague notion of what you are to do..." Aizawa said.

"What is he talking about?" Kuroka leaned closer to Momo with a raised brow.

"I... Might have forgotten to tell you we got told by a girl from 1-B that we are fighting robots like the entrance exam we took."

"Robots? Cool, this will be easy!"

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!"

"What?! Man I was so down for it." Kuroka grumbled.

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"Well." Nezu, who said that, went on. "From now on, we'll focus our tests more on person-on-person battle activities and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to that of 'real' battle! Which, boys and girls, is all to say that henceforth we will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these here educators!"

"With... With our senseis?!" Ochaco said.

"Now, who all of you are paired with and which teacher you'll be fighting have already been decided. The way you tend to move, your grades and your degree of familiarity... We personally judged how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things and we'll list the matchups now."

"First off." Aizawa spoke. "Kinzoku with Yaoyorozu against me." (Since I wrote Koda out I need someone with Kyoka and I feel Present Mic can deal with Shoto, his voice should be powerful enough to shatter ice so it would still be fair, I want my girlies together.) "And you Midoriya, you're with Bakugou as a team as for who your opponent will be..."

"I'm here to oblige!! Now cooperate and come at me to win, wonder duo." All Might said with his usual smile.

"Each time will pass one after the other, with the other with the ability to watch and learn or to think of a stratagem to win, each type of fight with be explained by the teacher you'll be facing, now get ready, Ashido and Kaminari, you are the first and up against the principal, get in place."

Kuroka watched the small A4 paper tacked to a nearby bus's side to look at how soon she'd pass her own test.

The principal vs. Ashido and Kaminari
No. 13 vs. Aoyama and Uraraka
All-Might vs. Midoriya and Bakugo
Present Mic vs. Todoroki and Jirou
Aizawa vs. Yaoyorozu and Kinzoku
Ectoplasm vs. Asui and Tokoyami
Midnight vs. Sera and Mineta
Snipe vs. Hagakure and Shouji
Cementoss vs. Satou and Kirishima
Power Loader vs Iida and Ojiro

"The time limits will be thirty minutes! Your win conditions will be either to pin these handcuffs on your teacher, or, alternatively, for either one of you to escape from this stage."

---------------------------------------------

"So Momo what are we doing?" Kuroka asked while watching the screen set up nearby watching how cruel Nezu was playing with her classmates.

"What?"

"You are the brain are you not? You must have a good plan."

"Well sorry.... No."

Kuroka rose a brow with a slight frown, she thought Momo's confidence was back but it seemed that since she beat her in the sports festival she was doubting her abilities.

The villain wondered how to help the girl and win since she knows against Aizawa she can't purely rely on her own strength... Plus she didn't like Momo beating herself down.

"So can I ran my thoughts by you and you'll tell me if it is a good idea."

"Sure lets do that!"

"Alright, so it doesn't matter what, you will need to keep creating small objects once we get to the test since when you become unable to then we can assume Aizawa is near. This test will be plagued by the element of surprise, My strength in a knock out or his scarf to tie us up, when we find him I'll engage as his quirk doesn't negated my body enhancement while you'll bolt, run as fast as you can towards to escape gate, until that moment stick close to me."

She could tell Momo could tell of the massive flaws in her plan and she knew it herself that they were there, she could have made a better plan but she wanted Momo to contradict her and put her foot down, tell her off.

"Alright, seems like a good plan." Kuroka wasn't pleased that the other girl agreed but if it gets down to it, even this flaws plan can get them the win if needed.

"Are you sure? I feel like I forgot something...."

"No no, your plan is perfect, don't worry at all."

"Alright..." She sighed. "Lets go with it, good luck to us." She held up her fist.

"Yeah, good luck to us." Momo bumped her own against Kuroka's before the other girl turned away, walking off to ask something from a teacher.

Momo stood there, mulling over the plan while gently biting her thumb, that plan had massive flaws but since she kept following orders of Shoto to get here and losing without a fight against Kuroka she was sure both of them must be better, it didn't help that Kuroka had real life villain vs. hero experience even if she played the villain part, she must know what she is talking about and accounted for the mistakes in her plan.

Momo was forced to trust to victory to her as, to god, she didn't trust herself.