-Down time with training-

(I did two drawings today and I prefer the other much more but amma share this one first lol, I can it 'Kuroka annoying Jiro as her earphone jack does have a metal part to it by the looks'

(I did two drawings today and I prefer the other much more but amma share this one first lol, I can it 'Kuroka annoying Jiro as her earphone jack does have a metal part to it by the looks'.... And not looking at it her hair is similar to Shirakumo lol)

(I think their hair style in drawing and pic are oddly similar to me lol

(I think their hair style in drawing and pic are oddly similar to me lol.)

(AAAAND I also realized I need to redesign Kuroka's hero costume soon, she relies too heavily on her blood metal for me to fuck up her hands consequence free, I need to make a sort of armor she wears and like 'clips in' with needles in her veins or something.)

"Now then class." The cement hero said, standing in front of the students. "Last time, we charged you with developing at least two special moves. For those of you who still haven't come up with them, that is your task. If you already have, you'll be polishing them even further."

"Further..." She looked at her hands.

Kuroka had a thought on her mind, more so a string of words.... Blood control: death's grip.

She clearly saw still how Overhaul's arm exploded into pieces as then, instead of her own blood she affected his to escape him.... But she had no idea since when she was able to do that.

"I need to tell someone." She thought, thinking of Aizawa first, searching for the teacher, finding him off to the side, walking away from the chaos created by her classmates going to train.

"What are you doing here?" He teacher asked, answering quite boldly as she wouldn't mind and he was sleep deprived because of the resent events like all those that participated in it were.

"Blood control: death's grip."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's what I called out as a special move against Overhaul I suppose... My metal manipulation grasping as the iron, zinc, whatever metal is in his body and making those molecule explode outwards in a bloody shower of bones and flesh, destroying his arm before he fused with his ally and fixed the damage I did.... I don't know why I came up with that attack so easily but if I can control someone's blood I need to learn to not kill them if it accidentally happens again."