-New living quarter-

(We WILL get back to the OG story line just you wait a bit for the basis to be set up.)

"Why am I not surprised?" She was dropped off by cops in front of an apartment building, told to head to the top floor and knock on the third door. "Bunny hero."

"You slipped away once I am not letting you another time." Kuroka worked her jaw a little before pressing her teeth together.

"Why did YOU of all people accept this? Seriously?"

"Well I am the number five pro hero here in Japan and I don't think you'd have liked to be with Endeavor or Hawks, the first choices of Nezu."

"I guess thanks?" She was still unsure but did appreciate the hero's thinking.

It was weird to see the hero in civilian clothing again and in a normal home, a pair of blue shorts and a loose necked green olive shirt didn't fit with the image Kuroka had of the hero.

"Well, do come in Razor-blade, I really don't get why Nezu, the little rodent, can't just tell us your name." The hero invited the ex villain into the home.

"Privacy, I also only know you are Mirko the bunny hero." She stepped in, a bit uncomfortable with all this but she accepted the deal so she needed to go along with it now.

"Rumi Usagiyama but call me Rumi, now tell me yours." The hero closed the door and locked it before looking at the student.

"You are quite insistent." She looked around the apartment which was way bit bigger then the one she had before all of this.

The living room and dining room built into one with the kitchen with only one thick wall as separation. Right in front of the entrance was the table set up and still not cleaned off with to the right being the TV with a couch and armchairs.

 Right in front of the entrance was the table set up and still not cleaned off with to the right being the TV with a couch and armchairs

(I know it is not the best nor up to scale but ssssh, I only have MS paint on this laptop.)

"The first door to the left is the bathroom, the last is the room I use and the middle one is the guestroom but for now it will be yours."

"Did they promise you carrots or something to make you agree to this?" Kuroka asked, still doubtful why the hero agreed to this.

 "Is it really that hard to believe that I was just asked and that I said yes?"

"Kind off." She dropped her bag on the ground. "I need to go to my old place to get my stuff."

"You can't be out alone, a hero or simple cops must be with you."

"Yes, you can tag along." Kuroka said to the underlying question.

------------------------------------------------

"So I still don't know your name."

"Oy leave me alone with that." Kuroka said as she fumbled with the soon to be useless keys to her apartment and opened it.

It was small and dark place, kitchen and living room together with a mess on the floor, boxes of food, scraps of papers, empty cups covering the ground. The door to the equally as small bedroom with only a futon on the ground and small bathroom were both opened.

The pro hero felt bad for the girl, wondering about the life she led outside of her villainous occupation and what led to her finding herself like this, in this situation she wished on no one.

"Grab your things and lets go, this place is quite a sorrowful sight if I may say."

"Well it is hard to make money as a villain." Kuroka said as she picked up the few school books she still had from between the mess, mostly having learnt along with Izuku, lying she was always bad at studying alone when in fact she was leaching off his ability to go to school to learn everything she knew.

------------------------------------------------

The first night in the new apartment was not as nice as she thought it would be... or at least hoped it would be.

Sleep didn't come to her eyes so she sat up, reaching for the visors in the darkness and fitting them over her face before standing up.

She walked to the curtains and pulled them apart to let the moonlight in.

She touched the window frame and the lock popped open, being of metal, she opened it and jumped out.

------------------------------------------------

She walked to the cemetery.

"Would you be disappointed in my choices? Or would you not be? Why can't you answer this one question this once?" She asked the grave that remained cold and silent.

(I was bored in school and I scribbled and I thought it fit so I scribbled in the name there too.)

She sat down, looking at the grave as she was deep in thoughts

"What should I do mom? With my life or anything? All roads seem to somehow lead in the same way but I can't see the difference between them and how it will affect me in the future, please help me.... Somehow... I miss you mom.... So much..."