-Overhaul-

(Enjoy a chapter 3x as longer as normal ones :))

Kuroka grabbed towards the ground and jerked her hand over her head.

"METAL ERUPTION!!!!" And since the ground was a weird mix of concrete and metal, a crackling wall of the substance rose straight up instead of the metal breaking free of it, Overhaul's outstretched hand folding in as he hit it.

From above, Izuku struck him with a spike he broke off before he spun to face the boy and grab the spike which shattered in pieces and formed into many more but aimed at his attacker.

"He is too fast I can't read him! If it wasn't for these Iron soles I'd have gotten stabbed! Not only his injuries but his stamina recovered too!" Izuku realized.

"Power and speed, it that all?!" Overhaul mocked before one of the heavy stamps flew like a boomerang around the wall and hit him in the stomach.

"I'LL TAKE THIS GUY ON! GO TAKE CARE OF LEMILLION AND ERI-CHAN!" Nighteye ordered.

Kuroka, didn't need to be asked twice, scooping the terrified girl in her arm as Izuku landed near and helped Mirio stand.

"This will soon be over." She promised the girl in her arms.

"Lets go!" Izuku kicked a hole through the wall. "Through here!"

"Please.... No more... I'm sorry..." Eri whispered, crying.

"SIR!!" Mirio called, making everyone look at him and then at what he was looking at.

"NIGHTEYE!!!" The two U.A. students yelled in shock, the hero had his left arm completely shot off by a spike while another pierced him clean through.

-------------------------------------------------

"There..... There is no future where they make it out alive."

-------------------------------------------------

Kuroka passed of the child to a barely standing Mirio, sprinting back, slamming her hands in the ground, the ground crackling up in heavy chunks as Izuku kicked down hard and the pieces went flying, creating a small scale earthquake, shattering the next line of created spikes that were meant to finish off Night-eye for good.

"My arms..." Kuroka thought, the strength she was using her quirks at was taking a toll, her razor-blades were short ranged weapons and each time she used her metal quirk it affected them in some way, like moving a literal blade in the wound, plus her Superhuman also had its limits, she was strong but not unbreakable, the strain on her bones from the kicks and hits were starting to be felt as she put much of her power into those hits. "My whole body hurts but I can still move, we can still both move."

Izuku's quirk flared up and she could tell it was more then his previous attempts.

"He is pushing One for All, ready to break his body too... I can keep up with you, more then anyone, I will not let you down Izu!"

"Give up now Chisaki!!" Izuku instructed.

"This is two against one!! You have no chance!!" Kuroka growled.

"You guys coming here has only made things worse for yourselves. You do recognize this right? Give it up. It's just going to turn out exactly as I said it would with everyone dying." Nighteye whispered.