-Quirk test-

"Are you serious?" Kuroka asked with a lifted brow.

She had been took aside by Aizawa after lunch and given a U.A. p.e. uniform to put on.

She thought they were alone but all of 1-A was amassed to the side of the field.

"Let them watch if they want, only your score matters."

"Score? What? Am I given a test?"

"Yes, all of your classmates have gone through it a quirk apprehension test so you will too to know where you start off from, you will even be given the same battle training to catch up."

"Nifty." She said, hooking an arm around the other and pulling it across her front, stretching it. "I'm in! Let me show you how real heroes should act!" She grinned.

"Tone it down, you are hurting my ears... You will have a few tests like softball pitch, standing long jump, fifty meter dash, endurance running, grip strength, sustained sideways jumps, upper body exercises, seated toe-touch."

"Ah? This is school stuff. Lame!"

"Well we need to have a basis, the battle training will be to test the rest, now grab this and throw, don't get outside of the circle, other then that, you are free to do whatever you want."

She caught the ball and stared at it before stepping in the circle.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ey nerd! You know that goggled bitch?! I knew you could never be a hero, friends with a villain!" Katsuki towered over Izuku.

"I-I didn't know she was one of t-the hero killers Kacchan." Izuku stuttered. "She never told me much about her own life.... She never told me." He whispered at the end.

---------------------------------------------------

Kuroka tossed the ball in the air and caught it a few times, thinking.

"We don't have all day."

"I'M GETTING TO IT!!!" She barked at the teacher.

She took a deep breath, she didn't have any metal on her and she didn't want to mess up her visor anytime soon so she resorted to closing her eyes.

"What is she doing?" She heard one of the many whispers before she opened her eyes, feeling a bump under her skin, a small ball of metal pulled out of her blood and with a shove of her quirk it tore a hole through her palm and embedded itself in the ball.

"I'll need food after." She thought, knowing of the consequences of skipping breakfast and doing this.

She tossed the ball up high and crouched, fist reeled back.

"PERISH!!" She yelled at the ball as she punched it with her physical quirk and her metal quirk, both sending the ball flying up with great speed.

---------------------------------------------------

"What are you extras looking at!!?" Katsuki yelled as all of 1-A was looking at him, the villain's display reminding them of someone's own test with the softball.

-------------------------------------------------------

"710.3 meters."

"Ah... That's bad, you could have given me a metal ball at least." She waved her hand, a surface wound visible, slightly bleeding but she didn't seem bothered by it.

"YO GOGGLED BITCH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!" The blond she remembered seeing in the sludge villain incident yelled, ticking her off.

"It is my quirk.... Or quirks if you see it as two different ones."

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING!!!"

"Look magnetism and superhuman are the names of the quirks this one is made from, figure it out Pomeranian!!"

"PO... POMERANIAN?!?!"

"Bakugou stand down, not now."

She grinned as the boy fumed, flipping her copper oxide hair over her shoulder in victory.

------------------------------------------------

In the following tests her lack of metal was a trouble too.

------------------------------------------------

The 50-meter dash led her to a spot between Iida and Asui, 4.39.

------------------------------------------------

The grip strength test led to a 245 kilos press force.

"Wow that's so cool!" Despite how cold it was at the start of the day Izuku seemed to have shaken it off, it made her smile that he was talking to her again.

"My quirk Izu, my father called his superhuman but since it is constantly active in my body because it is needed for my main quirk I don't consider it two quirks, just one, I am nowhere near as strong as he could be but it is still something."

"That's why you kept suffocating me with your hugs." He said, having joined her side with his notebook, scribbling at lightning speeds.

"Yeah." She rubbed the back of her head.

------------------------------------------------

The standing long jump led her halfway through the sandpit before falling on her front.

"Well that's not manly, up you go!" She was easily picked up and stood up by a red haired boy.

"You know you don't need to touch me." She dusted off herself.

"I know but that's what friends do! Help!"

"Friends? What have you smoked porcupine?"

"Eh? I don't smoke but whoever is willing to better themselves to be good deserves to have a supporter!"

".... No thanks."

------------------------------------------------

She landed yet again in the top portion of the class for the sideways jumps, unable to rely on her metal manipulation quirk to get her through this or she might have had more points.

------------------------------------------------

And as she went on she kept racking up wins, pushing her to be one of the top of her class, the two brave boy tailing her like lost dogs, one talking about how manly she is and the other mumbling about her quirk.

"Good.... Street-taught but good.... Now everyone here! Get suited up and you Kinzoku follow me."