-Nomination Hell-

"You already see me every day, don't you have enough of seeing me?" Kuroka asked the bunny hero that was sitting behind her desk in her hero office.

"Now now you should be honored, as you might know I am a solo hero usually, this is the first ever nomination I sent out and do you know why?"

"Like I would."

"Well you could get much stronger." She stood. "Put on your costume and then follow me."

---------------------------------------------

She lead the younger girl to the elevator and clicked the 'roof' labeled button.

As they got out it, blinding sun made Kuroka cover her eyes.

"Look ahead!" She pointed to the side and Kuroka did so, seeing the top of buildings filled with pipes and all sorts of things. "By the end of this week internship you will be able to do this."

She watched as the pro hero effortlessly jumped from one point to the next with no hesitation and back to her.

"First, we'll start with exercises to strengthen your body, you mostly rely on kicks but it would be a good idea strengthening your arms."

"I am strong."

"Yeah? Then why would I have won if that warpgate didn't steal you away?"

"Whatever.... Lets just get started."

---------------------------------------------

"I am never doing this again." She said, sitting on her ass, her whole morning had been jumping-jacks, push-ups, squats, planks and as a break she got the 'chance' to run for as long as she wanted before getting back to the other exercises... All of that with five kilo weights tied around her wrists and ankles most of the time.

"Well you won't get stronger unless to push yourself, now get the fuck back to it or I will lock the fridge."

She groaned, standing up on her stiff legs, feeling they'll be sore along with her shoulder, way more then they already are from catching a building.

"You are the worst." She ran off to run circles on the rooftop to leave her arms more time to become less sore.

---------------------------------------------

"And now jump, follow me and don't use your quirk."

She watched the pro jump to a metal pipe, flip off it to land lower and spring of the lower pipe connecting two building right as she touched it, landing in a roll and up to her feet on a building that was much lower then the one Kuroka still stood on.

She hesitated, feeling one of the muscles in her leg twitch from exhaustion but took a few steps back and with a running start, jumped, aiming for the same pipe.

Her legs came in contact with it and they buckled, forcing herself to catch herself with her arms on all four.

She looked at her legs, surprised even this jump they couldn't take while normally she could have jumped off the building with no problems like she did a few time already.

"WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!"

She grumbled and stood, jumping to the lower pipe and kicking off it, stumbling onto the roof.

"Well not the best."

"I can barely feel my legs!!"

"That means they are getting stronger, now come on, time to move forwards!" She jumped on a higher pipe before zigzagging and getting back on top of a higher building.

"Shiiiiit!" Kuroka hissed and ran to jump after, tho this time she smacked off the side of the pipe and fell.

She was caught before she hit the ground.

"I might sound mean but I promise this will help you."

"Lets just get back to it." She shoved out of the hero's arms.

---------------------------------------------

And this 'hell' as Kuroka called it became her day to day, after the five day she didn't have any feeling in her body, just pain, pure pain.

The break day given on the sixth felt like a blessing from the gods even if she kept the weight on her limbs.

---------------------------------------------

She leapt of a building and bounced off a balcony, reaching up to catch a pole used the hang flags on.

Her body spinning around it and falling into a perch on it before jumping and kicking off the wall to land on a thin ledge on the wall on the other side.

"You see? In such a little time as one week you are already getting better." She looked up at the pro's voice to see her grinning down at her from a higher, thicker, ledge before jumping away. "Imagine what you could do with your quirk!"

She huffed and followed, grabbing a drain going up the side of a building and climbing high enough that she could jump on top of a slanted roof.

She sprinted along it and jumped to the next, watching as she cleared the gap between them that she wouldn't have before without her quirk, surprised by her own fast progress.

When she finally caught up with the hero, she was out of breath and tired.

"You did good, since this is your last day, we'll head out together on a patrol so you can see what it is like, we'll go to Hosu, That's the nearest city to here and I already checked the area while you were running your legs off just so you wouldn't do squats, so concentrated you didn't notice I was gone like for an hour, I gotta admit you are stubborn and have stamina to go along with it."

"You little...." Kuroka sighed and nodded. "Alright, lets go."

"That's the spirit!" The hero pat her on the head, messing up the short part of her haircut.

---------------------------------------------

She walked alongside the pro hero, walking the street as she sometimes stopped to sign an autograph or two.

She groaned softly as she felt a tug on her pony tail only to see it was a little girl that did it.

"What you want?" She asked with a bite.

"You are the lady from the sports festival!! You so cool!!"

She scratched her cheek.

"Gee thanks little lady..."

"I want to be just like you!!" That struck a cord with her, making her crouch down to the kid's level, crouching on her toes instead of the flat of her feet and on her heels.

"Never be like me kid." She pat her head. "Be better, don't let people treat you like nothing and walk all over you, don't be a stepping stone but don't become someone fueled by hate and pushing others down, if you want to be a good hero fight to help people and pull others up with you."

"Alright!! I'll be the best hero!! Just you see!!"

"I'll be waiting." She stood up as the little girl ran happily back to her mom with a laugh and the woman just smiled at the little girl.

The next moment, this happy display, was swept away by a dark shadow.