-Mountain zone part.2-

"Uwah!! That was close!! Holy crap!! I saw death's door!! Who the fuck are these guys?! That the hell's going on!!?"

"Perfectly my thoughts Denki!" Kuroka said, kicking another villain back, the four of them surrounded by the hoard.

She looked as her armor now lacking any metal piece, having used them as weapons and she wasn't willing to disarm Momo or Kyoka from their metal weapons for her own gain.

"Lets worry about specifics later!" Momo said, out of breath like everyone, even Kuroka, as usually by this time all her fights were done, making her frown as she realized her limit was not that far, twenty minute and she was feeling her body slowly not keeping up. "Right now we need to focus on how to get out from under them!"

"Wait aren't you an electric kids? Just fry them already!" Kyoka yelled at Denki.

"Hey now! Didn't you see when we were a team during battle training?! I can only wear lightning! I can discharge some but I can't completely control it! Do you three wanna get blasted too!? Want me to be like Todoroki!? I'm trying to call for help but it is being jammed like crazy! Do the three of you hear me!? You won't be able to rely on me right now!! I'm relying on you three."

"You speak a lot." Kuroka kicked Denki as a strong looking villain. "Be a good little stun-gun and hug him!"

She jumped aside, ducking a villain with tusks and kicked them in the head before elbowing the back of it before a loud ear-piercing sound can, making her cover her ears.

"A sheet?" she heard and looked behind her, noticing there was an actual sheet on the ground.

Her eyes went wide as she glanced at Denki.

She dove towards it.

Barely rolling under the opening held for her before the light was gone and she heard him scream.

"I'm worried about the rest... Let's hurry and join back up with them." Momo said to them all.

"Uhh, You've got a pretty big tear in your shirt." Kyoka pointed out, the whole front exposed.

"I'll make another." Momo waved it off.

Kuroka stared at the the ground, away from the girl, forcing herself to look at the dunce looking Denki as she lifted the cover off her.

She stood.

"Let's go." She said, running ahead when she heard a loud cry from the middle, having a feeling... A really bad feeling..

And a loud scream of pain proved her point.

"KUROKA!!" She stalled and glanced over her shoulder at Momo who called out, now dressed again, as a villain was standing between them and Kuroka, holding Denki.

"I..." She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked at the door kicked in far but still visible, All Might standing there. "I am.... Sorry.... Be strong." She whispered.

And ran, leaving them there.

"This is why I can't be a true hero... I am sorry."

-----------------------------------------------

Izuku was about to run at All Might to help him as the pro-hero was held by the Nomu.

"OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY DEKU!!" Katsuki yelled as he blasted the Nomu.

"I knew you were in danger!" The warpgate villain was thrown on the ground before Katsuki blasted him. "You wear a metal neck protection, how nice of you." Kuroka stood near, hand held over the metal as she stood over him, Katsuki fuming as he was more physically holding onto the metal, knowing he was not the one to take him down.