-Room Showcase-

Kuroka was tapping away on her new phone she got, still laying on her bed, trying to get used to it before she heard quite a frantic knock on her door.

With a wave of her hand her quirk had set the phone on her desk.

(Again pic to see)

She grabbed the visor off the back of the bed, from the little shelf-like area and stood to open it.

"What are you all doing here?" She asked looking at 1-A minus a few students pressed up in the frame of her door.

"We are doing room showcases since everyone is done with setting up and well we came to see yours! We've already seen the boys ones!" Mina said, all hyped up.

"Well it is nothing too weird." She waved at her room.

"You have a metal plaque bolted to the wall." Eijiro pointed out.

"What off it?" She rose a brow, even if she didn't see the boys rooms knowing them was enough to let her imagine quite an accurate design for each of them.

"Wooow is that gold?!" Denki pointed on to her shelf.

"Yeah, it is a metal." She said. "Now, move along."

"Are you coming Kuro?" Izuku asked.

"Nope!" She slammed her door shut.

She stuck near, hearing them leave before walking back to her bed and flopping on it while she took the visor off.

She still felt guilty, she knew her classmates forgave her and the civilians didn't know anything of her choices, heck only the rare person that remembered her from her few moments on the big TV screen had ever brought up that fact.

But she knew many of the teachers knew the truth and with their thin trust this might have made it worst.

She looked at what looked like a simple black leather bracelet around her left wrist but she knew what it hid, she felt it, the metal chip, a tracker.

She had willingly put it on as she understood the need for it but still it didn't make her feel better.

And above all she was sure the teachers had come to the same conclusion as she had, maybe a bit later then she did but they still must have.

"A traitor." She whispered, there was a traitor.

She glared at the wall as the suspicion was turned to her right away because of her actions.

"I will find them." She promised herself, turning the light off with a flick of her quirk on the light switch. "I will keep Izu and everyone safe and show them that a damned villain can do a better job then these faker heroes."

-------------------------------------------------

And alas, it was time for their life to go back to normal the next day, with school back in session.

-------------------------------------------------

"As I mentioned." Aizawa started. "Our first objective will be earning 'provisional hero licenses' for you all. A hero license, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when peoples' lives are at stake."

Kuroka was loosely listening, after all that happened, school seemed like a bore to her.

"This qualification carries an immense weight and this goes without saying, but the examination required to earn license is extremely strict. It is a provisional license, but even having said that, the pass rate of this exam is less than 5%"

"So tough and simply for a provisional license." She blew her cheeks out with air and sighed.

"And that is why, from today onward, we'll be having each of you come up with at least two of--" "YOU VERY OWN SPECIAL MOVES!" Three other teachers said when entering.

"Finally some hero stuff." Kuroka said while the other screamed something similar but louder.

She looked at her arms, she already had two of what she called a special move but it led to severe wounds up the side of her arms or leave her in a possible critical state and she knew she needed to make new ones or at least one.