-Forced stop-

(Before getting to the chapter

(Before getting to the chapter..... What from the what to the fuck is going on?!! I didn't have time to delve deep in the Yuri aspect yet as I needed to establish the character solidly.... What the hell is this book doing number Uno on the gxg wattpad page????)

Kuroka blinked, confused at the whiteness she was seeing.

"What the?" She sat up, looking around the hospital room.

She looked around and gazed at spotted clock, it was five in the evening, school was either about to finish up or was about to since the minute ticking clock arm seemed to not be working.

"Oh you are up!" She looked at Recovery Girl. "You friends were really worried when you collapsed."

"Collapsed?"

"What do you remember before waking up?"

"Hmmm....--"

---------------------------------------------

"Thanks bunny." She grinned, having arrived a good minute before the next closest person in the race did, having gotten used fast to jumping and maneuvering across risky terrain.

---------------------------------------------

"Let's see here.... Right, summer break is fast approaching but of course, it stands to reason none of you have enough leeway to just relax for thirty days.... We'll be going to a summer break forest lodge. However should any of you fall short of a passing grade for the end-of-term test, then you're stuck in school, in remedial hell."

"Like hell I'd get a low grade." She grinned, standing up as the bell rung, maybe a little too fast as her head spun for a second.

But as she walked the feeling didn't diminish, the opposite actually, worsened. It made her trip over something she couldn't see as her vision narrowed into a tunnel.

---------------------------------------------

"- And that's all I have." Kuroka said, wondering why the hell she passed out.

"Hmm confirms my worries."

"Worries?"

"Look at your body, still all medical tapped up and bandaged to keep any residual strain or swelling compressed and under control, since the start of this year your body never got time to recover.... Battle training, U.S.J. the sports festival, that building almost crushing you, your meet up with Stain, you constantly strain yourself in addition to injuring your body, I swear you learnt that from Midoriya as you two seem close friends."