-Eri-

"Guys please damn, my internship was called off because I was hurt." Kuroka said, not even walking, just being dragged along.

"That's why you can come along to mine! We haven't done much, Sir Nighteye is really scary plus you and Kirishima got in a fight with some people from Eight Precepts of Death as I heard him and Fatgum talk about so I am more then sure he'll let you tag along!" Izuku rambled on, dragging his best friend like a sack of potatoes as she refused to stand up. "Plus Mirio will vouch for you, you were the only one able to take two punches from him after all!"

"Yippy youpy yay...." She said, not at all wanting to follow her friend at all, he was currently too energetic for her.

She was once again looking like a mummy but she could take the bandages off at the end of the day.

She was more or less tired after having faced the apocalypse of an angry Aizawa when he was told about what she did with the Trigger and honestly, she didn't miss her hazy mind at all.

She looked at her hand, it did help her like she thought it would tho, it boosted up her quirk that was disappearing let her push through to her perfect defense even if just temporarily, her quirk was working again along with Tamaki's too but she didn't try her metallic skin trick again yet.

"Ouch!" Her head bumped into a curb.

"Oh sorry! But we are here!"

She finally stood up, wondering how her clothes held up being dragged on the ground.

"I have a bad feeling...."

--------------------------------------------

Aaaaand she quite fast realized she indeed didn't like Sir Nighteye.

"Stop being a brat."

"And you stop being an ass! Predictable my ass!! Come fight me and let me show you predictable!!" She was held back by the two boys, all of them in their hero costumes. "Ooooh let me kill him please!"

"Can't do! I won't let you hurt my mentor!" Mirio said with a smile.

"Calm down Kuro, let him explain what we are doing!"

"Whatever." She scoffed with her arms crossed, now was a moment she wished she kept her killer tendencies, hands twitching to thrust a blade through the man's throat, finding him such a false hero.

"If everyone is now calm... Today is patrol and surveillance. We'll split into pairs. Bubble girl and myself, Mirio and Midoriya, Kinzoku gets to chose as she is the unaccounted plus one of today."

"UNACCOU--.... Mirio and Izuku duh!" She said.

"Surveillance?" Izuku asked.

"The Nighteye office is currently conducting a secret investigation." Bubble girl pointed out.

"Yes, a small designated villain organization called The eight precepts of death, the two man your comrade faced were members of that organization. Their leader, a man named Chisaki, they have demonstrated some unusual movements."

"Yakuza with bird masks, seems like the staple of these guys but why Yakuza?" Kuroka asked.

"Because there was a massive demolition of their world in the past but this Chisaki individual has started assembling those guys together again and recently made contact with the L.O.V. We have no details about what transpired though."

"T-the league?!" Izuku asked.

"However." Nighteye cut him off. "We've been unable to gather any evidence to show that he is planning anything criminal in nature and for that reason the eight precepts cannot be treated like a criminal organization."