-Big Three-

"What happened?!"

"I told you it is all fine."

"Kuroka... You Midoriya and Bakugou have cleaning supplies almost like glued in your hands since this morning."

"Momo please drop it, don't remind me of my fate." Kuroka said, having been cleaning for what felt like three days straight which technically was as she was 'sentenced' to the same time as Izuku. "I couldn't even go to that announcement because Aizawa locked us three in here, it's not fair, the boys are two while I am alone here for the girls' sid--LEGS OFF THE COUCH!!" She pointed the broom in Kyoka's face who had just entered the room and thrown herself on the couch.

"Damn who showed a stick up your ass?"

"Aizawa, so not shoes off the couch, I will count to three."

"Try me." The purple haired girl stuck her tongue out, crossing her arms behind her head.

"Don't start fighting now." Momo said with a sweat drop. "I'll help see?" But Kuroka was long over that.

"Shoes off."

"Make me." She dropped her broom and walked over, picking the girl off the couch. "What wow!" Kyoka grabbed on her shoulders moments before Kuroka let go of her, saving herself from a fall onto her ass.

"No shoes on the couch, I scrubbed it for hours while you got to go to that assembly so I will fight for the couch to stay clean."

"Alright alright jeez so pushy."

"Please don't fight, they made an example out of you at the assembly." Momo said, picking the broom up.

"I tried to stop it." Kuroka countered. "It is the Pomeranian that kept blowing up." She crossed her arms not revealing much more of what went on that night. "Anyhow, what else was said?" She asked, picking up the rest of the cleaning products.

"Well something about more internships." Kyoka added.

"Oh cool." Kuroka wondered, she had no idea who'd she'd choose if she needed to chose, she felt like the bunny hero had taught her well and their fighting style both relied heavily on kicks but she knows also that she should diversify her knowledge, she knows she needs to think heavily before choosing if she isn't assigned one by force. "Let me put this away, what do you think girls, want to hang? I am so bored of cleaning."

"I mean I have nothing better to do." Kyoka said.

"Of course, gladly." Momo said with much more gusto.

"Great, wait here."

----------------------------------------------

She quickly packed up the cleaning supplies and put them away before joining the two girls.

"Welp I am hungry, lets cook yeah? We don't need to tell the others, our little treat since I don't like to share."

"You can cook because I can't." Momo scratched her cheek.

"I always forget how rich you are..." Kuroka sighed out. "So unfair, so yeah I learnt to have something to eat."

"I call for brownies, my mom had a recipe book from oversea and it is quite good."

"Sure."

Kuroka smiled a bit too happily when both girls were happily with her making her think it was odd but not putting more thoughts in it since after all, she is a villain, if she likes something, she'll take it.

----------------------------------------------

"Starting today we'll resume our normal classroom activities. I know you've all been through a lot but now is the time to renew yourselves." Aizawa said, holding a book. "To help you reach your full potential. Despite today's activities being limited to a classroom lecture, this semester we'll have even tougher training than before."

"Heck yeah, more training." Kuroka said, a bag of half baked brownies eyeing her, confiscated by her teacher until the end of lessons which she just found unfair.

"Excuse me sensei if I may? I was wondering if you could please tell us more about the hero internships mentioned in the opening ceremony?" Tsuyu said.

"It seems to be something that most of the upperclassmen are involved in too..." Momo said too.

"I was planning to tell you all about it some other time but now that I think about it.... I suppose it's more logical for me to tell you sooner than later but put simply, they're hero activities done off-campus. Think of it like a more formalized version of the field training you did with pro heroes before." (and yes I am skipping ahead, it is blabla focusing on Izuku and it is my story about my oc so suuuuuck it.) "Anyway now that Kinzoku and Midoriya have returned let's formally talk about internship details, you outside, come on in."

"Hmmm?"

"Who could it be?"

"Let's hear firsthand from those with personal experience how these internships are different from field training. They have made time in their busy schedules to come and talk to you all so please listen to what they have to say. These three third-years rank among the top of all U.A. students. They're known as the big three.... Alright could you all give us a brief self introduction then? Starting with you Amajiki."

The boy glare felt cold to her but she soon held a laugh back as he turned away and whispered an 'I wanna go home'.

"This guy's at the top?" Kuroka chuckled.

"Hey Amajiki! Listen to this! Apparently, that's called being 'chicken-hearted'! Hey! Even thought your are a human! Weird huh?! This guy's Tamaki Amajiki the chicken! And I am Nejire Hadou! We've come here today because we were asked to talk to you about the 'internship'!" The blue haired girl said before getting distracted by Mezo. "But, But... Hey, hey, by the way! Why are you wearing a mask? Catch a cold? Or is that the latest fashion. Oh and you! You're Todoroki right?! Right?! Why do you have a burn on your face like that?!" She switched to Shoto.

"Wow she is distracted...."

"What about Mineta? Are those ball things on your head your hair? How do you cut it? And you Ashido. If those horn break do they grow back? Can you move them? Hey! Asui are you a tree frog? You're not a toad right? Kinzoku your quirk is related to metal, can you eat it? How does it taste? No matter who I look at, all of you have things that pique my interest! How strange!.... HEY! Can you support your whole body on your tail Ojiro? Hey! Hey answer me I am super curious!"

"What an airhead." Kuroka whispered to her classmates.

"PLEASE DO NOT WORRY ERASERHEAD!" A voice yelled over shadowing everything else from the third member of the big three. "I'M THE KEY PERFORMER HERE TODAY AFTER ALL! THE JOURNEY AHEAD--?!" There was a huge silence. "THAT'S WHERE YOU SAY 'WILL BE FULL OF DIFFICULTIES!' ALRIGHT! YOU ALL UTTERLY FAIL AT GETTING THE POINT OF THE CONVERSATION!...... Well I can see from your faces no one knows what's going on here. The explanation of the internships which are not even a requirement has been left to these third year students who just appeared all of a sudden. I get it, it doesn't make much sense sight?"

"Oh you noticed?" She kept making sarcastic comments to herself.

"You acquired your licenses as first years it that right? Hrm... This year's first years are really... Energetic aren't they? I see... Well it seems like my intro fell flat here so... How would you all like to team up AND FIGHT AGAINST ME?!"

"WHAT?!" 

"It would make the most sense for them to witness and feel our own 'experience' with their own bodies wouldn't you say Eraserhead?!"

"Do as you like."