-Special moves-

"The training dreamland, put short TDL!!" The teachers announced when the suited up students and them arrived at the Gamma gym.

"This facility of my own devising." Cementoss said. "Here I am able to prepare terrains and training objects personalized for each and every one of you students! Hence.... 'Dreamland'."

"Hey why are special moves needed for the licenses anyway?" Kuroka asked before Tenya could speak, only getting 'why are special' out before she cut him off.

"I'll explain it to you step-by-step." Aizawa said and she could almost feel the sarcasm and the 'you are stupid' in his voice. "Incidents, accidents, disasters, human calamities.... It is the job of heroes to rescue people from any type of trouble. Naturally the exam for the license is designed to measure that aptitude. Anything from information gathering, charm, fighting abilities and leadership. Every year the exam content changes to test these different aptitudes."

"But among them." Midnight cut in. "Fighting ability is a heavily weighted consideration for heroes. They say that being well prepared means no worries! Having such techniques in your arsenal will greatly affect your chance of success."

"If instead of being controlled by the situation you can bring stability, that's the mark of a true hero's fighting ability!" Cementoss said and she almost got annoyed by always having someone else speak instead of one explaining the whole thing.

"Not all special moves are for offensive purposes either, for example Iida's recipro burst. To be able to move at blisteringly fast speeds for short bursts of time... That in itself is impressive and worthy enough of the name special move."

"So my razor-blades would also be a special move." She said, looking at her arms.

"Exactly!" Midnight said. "The lacquered chains prison used by Kamui Woods the other day is a perfect example too, It's easy to understand too.

"Before it was abruptly brought to an end, one of the training camps objective was quirk development which would have included creating your special moves so between now and the ten remaining days we have of summer break, we are going to strengthen your quirks and work out your special moves in this new boot camp!" As Aizawa finished the whole terrain changed into a mountainous area with Ectoplasm clones everywhere.

----------------------------------------------

Kuroka stood a bit further from the mess her classmates were making, surprisingly with Midnight but she suspected it was in case she acted up so she could put her to sleep since, as Midnight put it, 'My quirk usually is less effective on women but you seem the exception to that rule'.

"Sooo as we are all aware you already have your special moves but we'll work on making new ones that do not endanger you." The pro said with a wide smile.

"I know it is a danger but those are my moves, they are useful." Kuroka said while crouched on one bent leg and the other straight out to stretch the muscle as she kept her eyes on the pro.

"Oh I've seen that clearly but you should think of protecting your body, if you need to retire by the time you are twenty you can't fulfill your dream of showing the world a villain is better at our job then heroes are."

"You are onto something there." She said, shifting legs. "Then what could I do? Those are what I have."

"Well if we do stay on your razor-blade special move it is quite simple, you have those metal armored parts on yours forearms, just make the sides of it jagged when needed." She nodded as the hero spoke, looking disinterested and bored but listening as she stood and stretched her arms.

"Alright."

"But today I think you should at least get the ideas of what new move you want."

"In the sports festival there was that boy with metal too, Tetsutetsu, he could cover his body completely in metal just like Eijiro's hardening works, I believe I should be able to do something similar to some level."

"Ah! A protective special move! A wonderful idea!" The hero clapped.

"I also through of another thing." She touched the metal on her hips and a small piece of it formed in a ball she made hover above her palm before making a long needle from it and grabbing and spinning it between her fingers. "I am quite a good shot, precision could get better, using many of these or small piece of metal that are sharp I could make an offensive attack but dose it count?"

 "I am quite a good shot, precision could get better, using many of these or small piece of metal that are sharp I could make an offensive attack but dose it count?"

(This is how she looks in case you need the pic again.)

"Well it should yes! Now lets get to training!"

"Right." She said, fixing her costume.

----------------------------------------------

In its basics her training seemed easy.

Just moving the metal in her skin and not in her blood.

Each cell had its small little stock of metal it needed to live.

Humans have metal in every little place and Kuroka had a bit more then usual for a human.

But what caused her problem was keeping the cells alive.

She had long taken the metal and cloth covering off her arms and it looked like she caught a bad sunburn, the top layers of her skin pealing off, dead, and the rest under it red.

Compared to her defensive move the offensive one was making leaps of advances.

----------------------------------------------

She held her arms out and with a right hook a line of sharp spike embedded themselves in the stone wall only inches apart.

"Good good, your precision getting better even when thrown outside of your quirk's range." Midnight said, looking how many of the needles hit the red dots she drawn there, looking at which those did not hitting but got still quite close. "A simple but really reliable attack as you don't need much metal and can make many needles, it is good to have a special move that is not a one time trick, now you just need a name and a way of reliably have enough metal without compromising your armor for it to be useful."

"I'll think of a name for it later but I have a name for the other I can't get to work."

"Oh? Do tell!"

"Perfect defense, metal coat."

"You could shorten it to either part of to perfect defense or metal coat but down on paper is can keep that name, now go take a break before you drop."

"Right, thanks."

----------------------------------------------

She sat down, sighing, feeling like she was getting nowhere outside of making her aim better.

But she wouldn't give up, she still had ten more days.