-Sports festival: third fight-

Kuroka sat in the stands with her classmates as she watched the two boys in the arena.

"This is quite unfair of a fight." She muttered.

"IZUKU!!!" She hopped over the railing and down by his side, looking over his body. "You..." She hissed at Shoto, despite being able to guess a bit more about what was off with the boy now, she still was not about to forgive.

"My... Fire." Shoto whispered, looking at his left side.

"Oy!" He looked at her as she screamed. "What's the big idea?! You needed Izu to break his body to pieces to realize your quirk is your own?! Don't make me laugh!! Your fire is nothing like that bastard Endeavor's!! I'd know that!! Why did it take him crippling himself for you to get that in your skull?!"

----------------------------------------------

"She's scary guys." Denki whispered and it was true, a dark shadow was cast over her a frown peeking through as she marched into the arena, as she lifted her head, her copper red eyes met with blood red ones.

"FROM THE RIGHT!! 1-A'S EXPLOSION EXPERT WITH A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE!! FROM THE LEFT THE VILLAIN IN REHABILITATION, I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT SHE'LL BE A GOOD HERO ONCE U.A. IS DONE WITH HER!!"

"So goggled-bitch, ready to die?!" Katsuki yelled, making an explosion go off in his hand.

She just silently stared at him with a hard face, the shorter hair was being blown by the wind more then the long pony tail in the back but she didn't care for it.

(Similar face to this currently but with a frown.)

"Todoroki I pray that she loses this fight or you might die." Kyoka muttered.

----------------------------------------------

"ST--" She sprinted at him and kicked Katsuki in the chest. "-ART!! WOW SHE'S FAST!!"

"BITCH!!" Katsuki caught himself with his explosion before using them to send himself at her, bringing his arm high up and down, an explosion going in Kuroka's face.

He laughed before noticing his hand was on her P.E. uniforms jacket, just in time to notice the kick coming at his head from behind and blasting backwards.

She stood up easily, even if scuffed up a bit.

She felt the scratch on her chin bleed, she wiped it off with the back of her hand before throwing it out.