-Culture Festival-

(Fun fact: Magne's quick is also called magnetism just like Kuroka's mother's quirk and I forgot that fact even tho they work differently lol so no, they are not relatives.)

"What is all this?" Kuroka deadpanned as she entered the room, seeing Mina, Izuku and Yuga break dance in one corner of the classroom.

"Oh we are just comparing hobbies!" Mina said, striking a pose.

"And speaking of hobbies Jirou's got a pretty amazing one too!" Denki pointed at the girl.

"Wha- come on cut it out!" He kept pointing at her as Kuroka closed the door to keep the noise inside the room.

"I mean, your room was like a full-blown instrument shop! That goes beyond the level of a hobby!"

"Denki stop it." Kuroka had just walked into this and from how Denki spoke of this it was just mentioned now but Kyoka already look uncomfortable.

"J-just stop talking about it would you?! Can't we just forget about the whole room king thing?!" She yelled, all red to the face.

"Really though! You're like a pro musician! I gotta say, it's super c--" Kuroka slapped the back of his head, almost causing Denki to headbutt the earphone jack that was menacingly pointed at him by a still red-faced girl.

"I'm serious, stop."

"Look what you did." Kuroka hissed at Denki as Kyoka sat down in her seat as the lesson would start soon.

"But why?" The boy said with a lost puppy face.

"Don't dig around the past of others.... They might hide things they don't want others to know..." She grumbled, sitting down too.

--------------------------------------------

"It's time for the culture festival." Kuroka groaned while her class loudly cheered.

"You're not going to see Eri today Mr. Aizawa?" Tsuyu asked as their homeroom teacher had been substituted most days because he was indeed with the girl, Kuroka wanted to ask but always kept her mouth closed.

"I'll fill you in on that afterwards." Because he always said that and then would vanish, never telling them anything and it was annoying her greatly.

"Culture festival!!!" Denki yelled.

"Here we go!!! Something a normal school would do!!" Another boy cheered.

"We gotta decide what we're gonna do!"

"But it this really all right?!" Eijiro pipped up. "Being so carefree with everything that's going on?!" She needed to agree with him.

"A reasonable opinion." Aizawa agreed. "But lest you forget U.A. is more then just the hero department. If the sports festival is the heroes time to shine then the culture festival is where the others really stand out. While it's true that it's not nearly as big of a spectacle, it is an event that they look forward to and given the current state of things, with the introductions of the dorms, there are a lot that have felt stressed with everything involving the hero department."

"Yeah, basically all is our fault?" Kuroka asked without awaiting an answer.

"Thinking about it.... I feel pretty bad about it." Eijiro slumped into his chair.

"Yes, it this situation, it isn't fair for them to act retrained but this year unlike in past years we'll be putting on the culture festival exclusively within the school community with the exception of a relatives.... And yeah you aren't the stars of the show this time but each class does something so today we'll be deciding on what the class showcase's."