-Sports festival: second fight-

Izuku vs the winner of Shoto vs Tenya
Tetsutetsu vs Katsuki
Kuroka vs Ochaco

Kuroka watch intently as she could find herself in a fight with any of the remaining boys if she passed her own fight.

----------------------------------------------

Shoto's fight was quick, Shoto seemed angry and despite how calm he also looked and despite Tenya's speed a huge iceberg was created in less then a second, trapping the speedy boy.

----------------------------------------------

She only watched the start of the second battle, leaving to get ready for her own, she knew Katsuki's pure tenacity would wear down the other boys defenses anyway.

----------------------------------------------

"Look at that, what has the trash brought in."

She sighed at the voice.

"Endeavor.... You know I wouldn't say I was trash, you couldn't even catch me and I was burnt to a crisp on some parts of my body.... Why are you even talking to me? Go harass someone else."

"You better not lose any of your fights you know, Shoto will beat that Midoriya kid and then will show the world not even a hero killer can stop him!"

"Oy stop placing expectations on him, he can do what he wants, he can lose real nice and let me win."

"Well he won't, he needs to show the world he is stronger then All Might."

"Really? Well damn and I thought I had a shitty life, at least I can escape what caused it." She pointed at him as if he was the cause. "Look, you are the most false of all heroes out there! So don't come with this bullshit of Shoto needing to beat us, it is almost as if you were using him as a stepping stone for fame, it makes me sick, I hate myself for failing to kill you.... Now out of my way fire man, this villain has a tournament to win!"

----------------------------------------------

She had worked herself up but she tried to calm down, sitting in the changing room with her legs kicked up on the table and leaning back with her chair.

As she stared at the ceiling she sighed through her nose, Endeavor was one of the reasons she wanted to show all of hero society that if a villain can be a better hero then them it needs some rethinking.

The one time she had met him outside of watching TV interviews and all that was when she killed a hero and he got to the scene to stop her, she felt no heroic 'charm' come from him, all his carrier built on falseness and she hated him the most for it.

She thought, trying to add up his and Shoto's personalities, wondering about their backstory, what she could figure out for certain and had already done while talking to that man was Shoto didn't have it easy.

"Fire." She said, noticing he never used his fire side of his quirk. "So we two hate dear old daddy? Interesting."

"Kinzoku, your match is in five minutes!"

"Coming!"

----------------------------------------------