-Frustration-

"My apologies! We screwed up!" Mirio started when they met up with Bubble girl and Nighteye. "I never would've guessed that it would turn into those 'bumping into the transfer student at the intersection' developments." They all talked, uncaring for the rain that was falling. (In the manga it is raining but i don't remember that in the anime lol.)

"No worries, it was my error. If I'd have been looking at the three of you before the fact it could have been prevented." Nighteye coldly said, walking them all back towards to office.

"Anyways we are glad you are all safe, if you made one wrong move things could have gotten really dangerous." Bubble girl said.

"I didn't sense that he was that dangerous..." Izuku muttered.

Kuroka could barely hear what they were saying, her feelings so off put, anger being the main one, tittering on the edge of going back to her old ways to get that child out of there at this very moment.

"Chisaki has a daughter." She growled out, gaze down turned to the ground.

"A daughter?" Nighteye asked.

"He called her Eri, her arms and legs are heavily wrapped with bandaged and she was terrified, no idea what she lived through but she is crying for help... If only we could have taken her away..."

"Don't start getting arrogant thoughts into your head just because your situations might be the same."

"How dare you...?" She hissed in anger, glaring up at him without tilting her head up or straightening her slumped position.

"If you try and rush everything, you'll surely fail. If you actually chased after them, they'd have only run further out of your grasp. You aren't so special that you're able to save every person who wants to be saved right then and there."

"Heroes are meant to save people when they need them!! I won't fail them like they did with me!!" Kuroka jabbed her thumb into her own chest.

"First you must predict what your opponent's goal is before rushing in and after completing a thorough analysis you must make flawless preparations for every possible situation. You, or anyone else, cannot save possibly save everyone with will alone."

"But I must try anyway!"

"This world is not so easy. The truly intelligent villains conceal themselves in the darkness. There are cases in which you must bide your time. You'd do well to remember that, all of you would.... now, all of you return to the office for today."

Kuroka bit her tongue, refusing to admit he was right, despising the very idea of having left that girl in the hands of that villain.

She knows she wasn't scared when she joined Stain but there had been moments he terrified her all the way until the night she got away to be on her own.

That child was young and influenceable and if heroes refused to save her, like they did with her, she would turn to villainy, Kuroka was sure.... Since that was a reason why she herself did.

And that's what hurt the most, the fact that she who had been betrayed by heroes as a child was doing the same thing to this little girl who clung to her in such fear.

"This is why I must be number one, no hero is ever fit, only a villain like me understand how heroes failed to save anyone, only a villain like I will actually care." She thought, the dark clouds in the sky not being the only darkness weighing on her. "I am so sorry I didn't move to save you..."

--------------------------------------------

Similarly to Izuku, Kuroka was just unable to concentrate for the rest of the day in any of her classes, that image of the girl, Eri, vanishing into darkness with that man haunting her mind with everything she could have done more to stop it.

The staff hired to the student gym at U.A. were terrified shortly after she arrived for a good reason.

Kuroka had long punched through the thick punching pad tied to a column in the gym and was now pounding her fists into the metal surface behind it, slowly but surely putting a dent into it.

But it didn't seem to get her too calm down so she kept punching it, bit by bit, chipping away at her frustration but the mountain it had become seemed impossible to break down tho she would try... Try all for that little girl... To save her from a life of villainy, a life like hers.