-Musical Choices-

"The festival is exactly in one month! We've got no time so I want to get as much squared away today as we can." Tenya said, the class gathered.

"Since we do a concert to dance too we need songs." Kuroka spoke up in between the loud whispers. "Something everyone might know."

"Something to dance too!" Someone else added.

"In that case we should go with something like the new rave club rock or something, for dance music EDM is probably better, but you all want to play instruments right? Have any of you played the bass or drums before?" Kyoka said.

"I don't think they did at all." Kuroka shook her head.

"Drums are basically the backbone of any band, I'm primarily a guitarist and I'm still practicing on the drums to be honest. I'm not good enough to teach beginners yet. I still need more practice But I don't think a month is enough time." Kyoka went on.

"Ah, now that I think about it, weren't YOU forced to take music lessons way back when Bakugou?" Denki said, causing everyone to look at him.

"Bakugou! Let's see you try hittin' those drums dude!" Hanta said while Denki wheeled in a set right from Kyoka's room.

"Piss off!!"

"Oh I guess I will have to ask Kinzoku right? She did beat you at the sports festival meaning she could be better right?"

Bakugou froze before basically teleporting to the set, grabbing the sticks and getting to it for a good four minutes. 

"Whatchu say now?!" He barked angrily after he was done.

"He's perfect!!" Kyoka yelled.

"Wow, the man of many talents! Awesome!" Mina cheered.

"Looks like we found the drummer." Kuroka said with a grin.

"In your dreams. I won't be caught dead in your dumb dance club!" He yelled, standing to leave.

"Not cool Pomeranian." She huffed. "Not cool."

"Bakugou please! Listen! If you do this for us I just know it'll turn out well." Kyoka tried to convince the man.

"It ain't gonna turn out well! You're all trying to play nice with the other departments so they can let off some stress, it that it? But what's the damn point if the ones doin' it were the source of their stress to begin with? That ain't nothin' but self satisfaction! They're all pisser off at us! There's no way they'll just lay down and accept this!"

"Wow hold on Pomeranian!" She threw a piece of the set at him, the skin on the drum breaking and sticking on his head. "Stop bringing the mood down!!"

"Kuro!"

"What?! He started it!"

"Hold on! Don't put it that way!! We can't be friends like this with them!" Toru called out as Katsuki freed his head and threw the drum at Kuroka, smacking her in the head.

"That's what I'm talking about! Quit tryin' to get all buddy buddy with 'em!"

"He... Has a point." Tenya said. "We weren't being thoughtful enough."

"You didn't even participate in the meeting, so it's a little late to being complaining." Shoto spoke up.

"Well it's frekkin' annoying! It's not like we're trying to get tossed around by villains here! Why are we the ones who have to act all sensitive?! If all you're tryin' to do is court their favor, then quit while you're ahead! We gotta hit 'em with everything we've got! This ain't a friendship party, it's a slugfest! If we're gonna do this, we gotta go all the way! We're gonna murder the whole school!! Murder 'em with music!!"

"Well well well.... Mister Pomeranian had a good thought passing through his head once in a while.... I'M IN!!! I'll fucking slice them to pieces!!!"

"It is scary just how willing both are to murder but they have the spirit." Tenya said.

"This is great!" Toru cheered as Kyoka just smiled happily.

"Ever since I was a child, through my etiquette training I've grown quite fond of the piano, could that be of use?" Momo asked as the two hot heads of 1-A got to headbutting with their equally explosive personality.

"You can't have music without a synth, you're a lifesaver Momo!" Kyoka said. "I'll play the bass. All that's left is guitar and vocals."

"I'll do my best!" Momo said to her friend.

"I'LL PLAY THE GUITAR!!!" Kuroka popped up behind Kyoka. "I am not the best but I always liked the instrument, I learnt the basics from a nice shop owner when I was younger after he saw me always rounding the store to watch, I could learn more in one month and reach your standards, if you let me that is." She grinned cheekily.

"Awe yes that would be good!" Kyoka clapped.

"Yes!" Kuroka punched towards the ceiling. "So who'll be the vocalist?"

After she asked, many boy and girls asked and it circled back to Kyoka and, the class who couldn't decide, unanimously chose her.

Kuroka smiled to herself, seemingly this culture festival was getting better and better.