-Sports festival: first fight-

"FROM THE RIGHT!! 1-A VICE-PRESIDENT AND TOP OF HER CLASS!! MOMO YAOYOROZU!! FROM THE LEFT THE STUDENT THAT JOINED AFTER THE START OF THE YEAR UNDER PROHIBITION, KNOWN SIMPLE AS RAZOR-BLADE KINZOKU, VILLAIN IN REHABILITATION!!"

And irk mark appeared on Kuroka's head as everyone seemed to called her 'villain in rehabilitation', biting her lip from the inside, now many heroes would learn of the girl that has been terrorizing heroes as one of the two hero killers.

There had been cheering for Momo but when she was announced the whole place went silent, making her frown slightly, looking down, she'll show them how much of a better hero then they are she will become and it starts by winning this tournament.

"GO CARROT!! KICK ALL THEIR BUTTS!!" She yanked her head up and looked at the crowd.

She sighed out with a smile, looking away before looking at Momo that smile still on her face.

"Looks like you have an admirer." Momo said but unable to find the source of that voice like Kuroka had done as her own vision, despite being 20/20, was still worst then Kuroka's heightened one.

"Yeah, an annoying sportive one, I hate her." She smiled, lifting her arms, hands open and relaxed, standing side facing Momo and knees bent.

"I can see it." Momo joked along.

-----------------------------------------------

On the look out Izuku stood with his notebook, scribbling fast so he'd have time to write down his friends quirks.

-----------------------------------------------

"Start!!!" Midnight called out.

Kuroka bounced from her spot fast, spinning on herself as she brought her leg up and down in a hammer kick.

Her heel missed its target and slammed into the ground, cracking up the concrete in a small circle not even half a meter wide.

She remained in the position, looking like she was doing a lunge to stretch, arm lower, by her hips.

"You fight a lot with kicks."

"Your legs are one of the strongest parts of the human--" She lunged up and at Momo again with a kick aimed at the hips and this time, despite dodging, the tip of her shoes hit Momo. "-BODY!!"

Momo was sent stumbling and falls as Kuroka stood in a large stance, hands facing a bit towards the sky, almost looking like one of Katsuki's stances.

She put a hand on the ground for stability with most of her weight on it, before she ran at Momo when she stood, reeling a fist but but what she punched was a metal shield.

With her quirk she wrapped the shield around her arm and planted her feet down, spinning herself in the other direction and backhanding Momo with it.

The metal flowed in her hand and formed a rope she ran after Momo's stumbling body and with her quirk, quickly laced her up before letting go, the metal turning solid again.

She spun on hers and but a strong backwards kick into the metal to send Momo out of bounds.

"Yaoyorozu out of bounds! Kinzoku advances to the next round!" Midnight declared.

She walked over and touched the metal, it all crawled up her arm again and she offered her a helping hand.

Momo frowned a bit but hid it behind a smile and accepted the hand to pull her up.

"I didn't get to do anything. Am I really that weak?" She asked herself in her mind as she followed Kuroka off the fighting field.

-----------------------------------------------

Neither had watched the last fight of Ochaco against Denki but the outcome was expected, the pink cheeked girl dodging Denki's half-assed attacks to 'not hurt a girl' until she was near enough to him to touch him and make him float.

-----------------------------------------------

Kuroka watched the brackets for the matches change and show the new pairings.

Izuku vs the winner of Shoto vs Iida
Tetsutetsu vs Katsuki
Kuroka vs Ochaco

"I hope you know beating me won't be that easy!" Kuroka grinned with malice.

"S-scary." Ochaco muttered. "I-I am ready to fight, I will win!"

"I'll like to see you try... I can't wait~"

"She it turning back into a villain." Most of the class thought with a shiver at the aura that was flying off their villainous classmate.