-The lodge-

"What the hell is this?!" Kuroka screamed as she spun and kicked the monsters head. "What the hell?!"

---------------------------------------------

"Class A's bus is here, please queue in seating order!" Tenya yelled.

"The bus will be stopping in one hour intervals." Aizawa said to the noisy bunch.

And like he said, they got to a rest stop after an hour.

"Wait, this isn't a rest spot? And where's class B?" Someone asked.

"To say there's no ulterior motive would be a lie." Aizawa said.

"Heeey! Eraser! It's been a while!... With sparkling eyes, we rock on!" A woman said with cat ear gear.

"Cute, cat, stinger!" Another said.

"The wild &wild!-" "-PUSSYCATS!!" Two lady posing appeared out of nowhere.

"I'd like to introduce the professional heroes, the pussycats." Aizawa pointed at them.

Kuroka plugged her ears as Izuku started yelling.

"--or less our domain. The place you'll be staying at is on the base of that mountain."

"So fucking far." Kuroka grumbled as she looked where the lady was pointing.

---------------------------------------------

And that led to the whole class being thrown off a cliff and land on each other.

As they talked about what they'd do now, a huge beast emerged from the huge trees.

"Up ahead!" Izuku called out.

"What the hell is this?!" Kuroka screamed as she spun and kicked the monsters head. "What the hell?!" She landed after, looking at the dirt smeared on her leg. "These are not real monsters!"

"So that means we can go all out!!" Katsuki yelled with a huge battle hungry smile.

Another came out of the forest and she lifted her hand before dropping it and glancing at it, she knows she can't keep sacrificing her body, even Izuku got better with his quirk.

She ran after the boys, jumping and kicking off Tenya's shoulder in a flip and bring her heel down through a dirt monster's skull.

---------------------------------------------

"Fi~nally, you're here." One of the woman on the hero team, the blonde, said as the beat up class 1-A emerged from the forest, none escaping without a bruise or scraps. "Looks like there wasn't much point in threatening to deprive you of lunch."

"Little over two hours my ass." Kuroka hissed.

"I'm going to starve to death." Another of her classmate's said.

"My bad, I meant by our standards." The other brunette woman said.

"God I wish you were actually mentos candies." Kuroka spoke to her medication that she popped in her mouth, it wouldn't fill her up at all and didn't even have food taste.... "What are you looking at?" She snapped at the glaring child who was eyeing her.