-Rescue training-

"Recovery Girl will start making me pay her." Kuroka said tiredly as she was told to go the waiting room with the others that passed.

She flexed her arms, honestly having through she had lost if for a moment.

She sighed, the red patch on the chest plate and the missing arm protection would need to be repaired after the exam.

"Whatever, U.A. pays for the repairs anyway." She said, pulling the mentos-pills from her pockets and munching on two as she looked around. "Ay yo! Shoto!"

"Kinzoku, you've passed." The icy-hot boy said, turning to her as he heard her voice, unlike her, he had gotten on without injuries.

"Heck yeah, I am not missing this opportunity." She grinned, wiping her visor again as she couldn't seem the get the smudge off it. "Seems like we are the first of the class huh?"

"Seems so."

She leaned against the wall as Shoto stayed seated.

"What do you think, who will pass?" She asked.

"I believe in us all."

"Nice way of saying it, I hope Izu will, he always dreamt of this, I can't tell you how many times as a kid he would annoy passing student and interrogate them on their exams."

"Hmm."

"But yeah I do hope most of them get through, we need a few real heroes in this world of fakes.... Hey have I ever told you I tried to kill your dear old daddy when I was still hero killing?"

"Tell me more." Kuroka couldn't help a grin as Shoto seemed oddly interested in the attempted murder of his father.

"Well it started---"

----------------------------------------------

"Hello guys!"

"Kyoka! Momo!" Kuroka greeted two out of the group of four, dropping the mini white board she used the draw on to show Shoto the detailed plan to how to murder Endeavor. "Mezo and Tsuyu too, you guys were together?"

"Yeah, it was hell!" Kyoka said with a big sigh as Kuroka picked up a metal pitcher from a low table with glasses, all with her quirk as they were metal.

"Well drink it off, I blew my arm into a meat soup inside a metal bowl shaped like my arm, I don't think you can beat that."

"Are you alright? Does it still hurt?" Momo said, pocking the armor-less arm.

"Tingly but I'll be fine, come on I wanna hear the story before Shoto becomes my apprentice."

"I think I can help you kill my old man."

"Todoroki no!" Kyoka said loudly while Kuroka just laughed.

----------------------------------------------

"Well then to the 100 of you who have passed, please do take a look."

"It's the battle field." Izuku said.

"What's going on?" Ochaco added.

Suddenly all exploded, the buildings that still stood toppled and the bridges fell.