-School trip 2nd day-

Everyone in the class was still half asleep when they were dragged out at five thirty in the morning from the lodge.

"Good morning everyone. Today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training. This trip's mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licenses. This is preparation to stand against and up to live-action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your hearts and minds. With that said, Bakugou, Kinzoku catch and try throwing this." Aizawa said.

"This is the same ball I threw when I started" She said.

"You both served as an example for your own quirk apprehension test, Bakugou with 705.2 and you with 710.3.... Lets see how much you both improved-"

"DROP DEAD/PERISH!!" Both yelled while throwing the ball, this time she crushed up her pills in her hands for metal particles and didn't use her blood.

"Bakugou 709.6 and Kinzoku got a 716.4."

"Not even as far as Kinzoku's previous record."

"I thought he'd do better."

"And her too!"

"In three months." Aizawa continued. "Y ou have all gained a lot of experience and of course, you have certainly grown but that growth had been primarily emotional and technical. Now the time has come to concentrate on the physical advancement as well. As you see you quirks themselves have only improved, at best, by a marginal amount... So starting today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks. I will be pushing you beyond your limits so try not to kick the bucket on me."

---------------------------------------------

The rocky training place looked like hell and a pit of suffering when 1-B arrived and seeing all that was going on.

---------------------------------------------

Bakugou: Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks.

Todoroki: Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames. He might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually!

Sero: By having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed.

Kirishima and Ojiro: By having Ojiro use his tail to hit Kirishima with his hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks.

Kaminary: By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity. 

Aoyama: Training to get his body used to navel laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser.

Tokoyami: Training to keep dark shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark.

Uraraka: By turning continuously in zero gravity she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

Iida: Doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Asui: Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue.

Sato: Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up.

Kinzoku: Keep Metal chunks floating in the edge of range with different heaviness and heights dictated by Aizawa, if she wants a break she is to join Kirishima and Ojiro in their training with only being allowed to use her arms to fight, all that while wearing the heavy weight teachers wore in the exam.

Yaoyorozu: Also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

 Jiro: Increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthening her earphone jack.

Ashido: Intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability.

Mineta: Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.

Hagakure and Shoji: They're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple dupli-arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence.

---------------------------------------------

"Now, I told you yesterday 'today's the last day we help you out'!!" The blonde cat hero said

"If you want to eat, get off your asses and make it yourself!! Curry!!" The brunette added on.

"Yes ma'ams..." Everyone groaned out and getting to their task.

Shoto lit the flames as everyone worked together.

"Kuro..." Izuku held up a bent metal knives they were provided, a sweat drop running down his face as she stared at the knife as if it was a shit stain on her friend's hand. "Please can you straighten these out so we can cut the vegetables?"

"I never want to see another piece of metal after today." She said while grabbing it and closing two fingers around the edge of the knife and pulling them along it, as her fingers slid off it the metal was straight again. "Careful, it is sharp."

"Hey Kinzoku, can you fix this pot?!" Mina yelled from further away, holding the big dented pot.

"GET THAT METAL AWAY FROM ME!!!"

---------------------------------------------

"This curry is so bland." She said but still ate it as she was hungry. "You guys could have added salt to it." She was sitting with Izuku, Shoto and Denki.

"Well we couldn't find it but I don't care this is five star, I am starving!" Denki called out.

"Guys I'll be back soon." Izuku walked off, having seen something.

"Careful, I am the inheritor of your All Might collection if you perish."

"As if my mother would give it to you."

"Trust me I can get her swayed with my innocence."

"Innocent my ass."

"No cussing Izu."

---------------------------------------------

She put her plate with the rest on a pile as they all got ready for bed... But even in their comfy futon beds her worries kept her awake.

She fished out the note from her bag and stared at its folded form with a frown before folding it twice more and with a look of disgust, popped it in her mouth and gagged on it as she swallowed, forever getting rid of the evidence that she found now safe enough place to dispose off with no one seeing.

She laid down on her side, glancing at the nearest person which happened to be Ochaco.

She sighed, through her nose, and closed her eyes, feeling fear creeping on the inside.