-Cracking-

(This video itself doesn't matter but more of the lyrics and what this all means, I feel like this is Something that would fit the two best friends at the start of the book, Izuku luckily unaware and Kuroka unluckily knowing way to much.)

"I never expected to be called because you were putting a hole in your school." Mirko said, having been called by the staff to 'control your responsibility' after Kuroka had chosen to put a hole through another support beam. "Lucky you I was near when called, Christ Carrot you could have broken your fingers." She had just swung the kid over her shoulder and left, mocking the weakness of the staff for not being able to stop her and needing to call the pro.

Kuroka didn't care for the bandages the pro had wrapped her hands in, sitting on the ground and not looking at her.

"So will you tell what got you so upset I was called to help the cowards out? I am not U.A. teacher and yet Nezu had me called when they called him in fear."

She shook her head, not wanting too.

"Come on Carrot, it is upsetting you clearly." The bunny hero crossed her arms, having dropped a chase to get here, letting Kamui Woods do it all alone. She did care for the kid. "I can maybe help, I have more resources then you alone, I am a pro."

"You can't help...." She whispered, hugging her knees and squeezing them, causing blood to seep through the bandages. "You cannot help me with this."

"Oh come on! What can be so hard I can't help with?" The hero crouched down, an elbow on her knee and her hand on the back of her head.

"Despite the danger you tried to catch me that day right? When I tried to flee that alley and got caught by that damned warpgate villain.... You, despite the danger I could pose to you and the danger that might come with being yanked along... You tried to grab me and pull me back."

"Weird that you bring that up now but yes, I did, you looked scared, and despite me being your enemy and one of the many heroes you wanted to kill as the Hero killer you still reached out too, begging for help in that split moment."

Kuroka hugged herself more, laying her forehead on her knees.

"There was this little girl.... I failed her... I let her go without any fight..."

"Carrot it will be alrig--" She tried to pat the students head but her hand was slapped away by the glaring girl with tears in her eyes. "Carrot?"

"This little girl, Eri, she was mortified, scared to the bone because of that man... She clung to me for dear life dammit! She was scared and what did I do? Nothing, letting that man that caused her grief to walk away with her scot-free... And neither did Izu or Mirio act, hell he even played suck-up to him.... We let that girl go back to where she was terrified to be at and did nothing.... Nothing... I am just like those that did nothing when I needed someone to save me!!"

"Mirio.... Nighteye right? Trust me that he must have a plan, he also was one of All Might's sidekicks for a while and if he had another way I am sure he would have took her away."

"But I abandoned her, a hero turned their back on a child begging for help.... I was a hero that looked at that child and did nothing to help.... I became the thing I swore to destroy by becoming the hero killer... I failed."

The bunny hero sat down next to her, hugging the breaking girl.

"Well next time you'll just need to save her."

"And how? How when I left her to disappear?!"

"I don't know but you'll save her, I know you won't rest and next time she reaches out so will you, grab her and never let go, hold on no matter what will become of it. Can you do that?"

"I will save her, I promised myself. I'll catch and hold her, I'll save her."

The hero just nodded, not acknowledging the tears of the girl as she knew she'd get just more mad not only at herself but the world as a whole so she let her cry and held her.