-Exam finale-

As Gang Orca and his helpers stepped in it was almost like a bell had been rang so loud all heard the urgency of it.

"Evacuate everybody! Now!" Kuroka yelled. "There are actual injured people here!"

"Move them towards the inside! We've got to create as much distance from the villains as we can!" The earthquake boy Shindou follow suit with his own yelled out orders as he rushed forwards. "I'll greet them with some one-second interval quakes!" And the ground ruptured ahead of him blocking the way of the lackeys.

"Move!" Kuroka not so gently grabbed his hair, trying to yank him back but Gang Orca was already in his face.

The moment he breathed in, thanks to Izuku rambling on about heroes she jumped backwards, leaving the boy behind, covering her ears as much as she could.

"Weak!" A loud, deafening, sound wave hit Shindou, seemingly paralyzing him.

"S-shit." She hissed, having been covered by his body and the distance but her hearing had still gone quiet from the attack, only a loud ringing echoing there.

She couldn't hear what he said but saw the wall of ice that covered Gang Orca before a huge blast of wind brought away everything.

Gang Orca easily broke out.

"Damn this guy looks more like the villain then I do." She said but didn't hear her own voice.

Another blast of wind came but she noticed it put out Shoto's fire and then it missed and they started arguing.

"We don't have time for this!!" She yelled as Shoto got shot with a quick drying cement gun.

She reached behind her, part of the now unused evacuation center ripped up in metal pieces and she touched one piece, it forming into one of her forearm armors on the arm she was missing and another piece forming into a long staff.

She ran ahead and spun it, aiming at the Orca's head, hammering it down.

But the muscle mass easily caught it and pulled it from her hold.

She covered herself with her arm, feeling how they still let up under the pressure and she was thrown away, tumbling across the ground.

"Fuck..." She hissed, her mood slightly better as she heard the whisper of her voice.

She looked up from the ground as she felt the heat of the flames light again and the same exact thing as before happened.... The wind blew it aside.

"Earthquake!" She called out, the boy still trembling on the ground unable to move from the paralyzing sound. "Dammit!" She scrambled over and tightly pulled him against her chest, covering his head as much as she could.

She coughed slightly as her hero costume was grabbed and yanked in a way that it was pressing into her neck.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" Izuku's angered voice pierced through the silence.

"Izu." She was shocked at how fast he was to be able to carry her and the boy without being caught in the blast of fire.

"Are you alright Kuro? Shindou?" Izuku said, putting them down a little further away.

"Yeah, Gang Orca is strong, we need to think of something before those two idiots do something like this again."

"Both of you move!" Shindou slammed his hand down, messing up the ground.

"This is no good." Izuku said.

"You are telling me, we are only a few leaps from the fleeing rescuees, we need to stop them and now." Kuroka shook out her arms, numb from the punch they took.

"Anyway Shindou! Has the paralyze worn off?"

"You are kidding me right? I'm numb from my fingers to my toes that's for sure... Sound waves and vibrations, Due to my quirks recoil my brain gets shaken up every day so I've built up a bit of resistance you might say.... Better yet! I was planning on a surprise attack you know?! But those two damned first years and you." He looked at Kuroka. "You all had to go and get in the way!"

"Fuck you too." She said, flipping him off.

"Anyhow! I've shut down their movements! It's up to you two to put them completely out of commission!"

"That's something I wanted to hear! Izu! Lets go all out!" She brought her thumbs to her mouth, crossing her arms, flesh pressing on her canines and biting down.

She whipped out her arm, drops of blood going flying as she smirked.

She vaulted herself over a stone piece and landed on a higher one, kicking off it and in a spin, bringing her leg down and shattering the contraption on one goon's arm.

She didn't pay much attention to Izuku launching in the fray or the giant fire tornado roaring to life nearby.

"I will show them all what a real villain looks like!"

She pulled an arm up by her face, a needle of metal forming in her hand as the rest of the blood was squeezed out of it, leaving a dark stain on her hand before she threw it, pinning the hand of a goon on top of their cement launcher before she ran at him and punched them in the face.

She was about kick another when Tsuyu's tongue took out her target, making her drop her hands but still pull two needles, one for each hand, out of her blood, just in case more of the enemy showed up.

Suddenly the fire tornado was blasted out with a loud sound.

"IZU!" Kuroka threw the second needle in her other hand and grabbed the boy who was already ready to get moving, out of them both he was faster now and with a spin, she threw him with even greater speeds.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!" He kicked down as Gang Orca blocked it with his arm.

"Erm-- If I could have your attention please." Everyone stopped to listen to the announcement. "All stationed members of the HUC have been rescued from the crisis area. This may be considerably selfish of me but with that I must bring these provisional license examinations to a close!!!"

"It's over?" Kuroka echoed the thoughts of many participants.

"After we tally the scores I will present the results of the examination to you all here. Those who have suffered injuries, please direct yourself to the medical office. The rest of you, please change back into your normal clothes and await further instructions. Thank you."

----------------------------------------------

"I wonder how I did." Kuroka said, hands behind her head.

"Times like these are the absolute worst." Kyoka said, anxious.

"As long as you gave it your all I am sure all will be fine." Momo reassured her.

"Yeah, I bet you did great, I was pushed around most of this last fight." Kuroka added. "Trust in yourself, if I believe in you there is no reason to fear, you have the thumbs up of a hero killer and that's something to say."

"Shouldn't you drop that now? You are not that anymore." Momo said her thoughts.

"To hell, I am still who I was, I am the villain who will surpass the heroes and shine brighter then they could."

"Keep telling yourself that V.I.R."

"Don't call me that."

"Guys come on, the results will be posted soon!"

----------------------------------------------

"Hello everybody and thank you for waiting. You have all worked hard. I will now begin by showing you the results. The names of those who passed will be displayed Alphabetically, please go ahead and review the results yourselves."

"Ku.... Ku...." She whispered to herself as she was scanning the names before grinning big as her name was on the board. "I knew it!"

She shone brightly, one step closer to her dream.