-Sports festival: finals-

"WE REACH THE FINALE AT LAST! THE TOP STUDENT AMONG U.A.'S FRESHMAN CLASS WILL BE DECIDED RIGHT HERE! OUR FINAL MATCH!! TODOROKI VS KINZOKU!!! STAAART!!!"

"You know Shoto." She told him, cold as he was. "This is amusing to me, facing down a Todoroki... Reminds me of the night your damned father almost reduced me into dust."

"I am sorry it was him, that old man doesn't deserve to be a hero."

"Then that's one thing we agree on even as hero and villain but do come at me, lets see which side of justice will stand on that podium.... The brightness of heroes or the darkness of villains?"

"I am not losing to you."

"Funny, I remember you losing to me once and someone else promising me they'd win.... Come at me boy, lets see what you are made off."

He instantly sent out a huge wall of ice at her.

"Predictable."

The ice covered her whole side of the arena.

There was silence before the front of the ice was smashed out by a ball of metal which smashed back through the ice and Kuroka kicked through.

"You can't be thinking THAT would be enough to stop me?!" She held up her left arm, it was cut and bleeding a little once again. "My metal gauntlet attack is useful in more ways then one! A few cuts from it don't matter!"

She grabbed a ball and it squished like dough in between her fingers and flowed up her arms and down to her shoes, a part of the metal reaching up to touch her skin still.

Shoto tried sending another ice wall but she made springs that sent her up and over it.

"Pomeranian was more of a challenge, where has your combative spirit gone?" She asked, standing on the ice, the springs now looking like jagged metal teeth that stabbed in the ice and made it easy for her to stand there.

"None of your business!"

She jumped off as the ice shot up and she elbowed it, all the ice in a two meter radius from the impact site shattered into pieces.

Shoto looked surprised.

"Shoto, ice is easier to break then rock, I can punch through it without much pain and unlike Izuku--" She ran to the side, almost sliding in behind him with her speed, he looked over his shoulder. "-I can control my strength!"

The knee to his side sent him stumbling, making him use an ice wall to stop from being knocked out of bounds.

"What is up with you Shoto? This is almost pathetic, aren't you tired of being daddy's little bitch-boy?"

She grinned at the flames in his had but it soon snuffed out and she was hit by ice in her side.

"PERISH!!" She kicked it to piece, freeing her frozen arm, flexing it. "Shoto! This is what it means using our own quirk!"

She threw her arm in the air and for a second the concrete groaned before it shattered almost like glass, sending pieces in the air as the metal framing of the bottom of the arena shot out of it, one stabbing Shoto in the leg from the front, it would force him to back up to get the metal out but he was already so close to the edge, trapping him.

"Next time you fight me.... Do give it your all." She hissed, touching the metals and it soon was spinning around her arm in that deadly gauntlet off hers. "This is over!" She reeled her fist back. "THERE'S NO MEANING TO WINNING A HALF-ASSED BATTLE WITH A GUY WHO DON'T WANT TO USE HIS FULL POWER EVEN AFTER MY BEST FRIEND SACRIFICED HIS BODY FOR HIM TO DO IT!! HOW CAN I PROVE MYSELF?! HOW CAN I PROVE THAT I DESERVE THIS MORE THEN ANY PATHETIC HERO IF YOU GIVE INTO DEFEAT SO EASILY?! DON'T YOU DARE STAND THERE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE WILL TO FIGHT ON!!"