-Trust in those that failed you-

Momo could only stare at the toppling building coming down at them.

"Fast!"

She tried to create a long metal poll to stop but the concrete just got smashed and more debris were falling.

"Faster!"

She hugged the little girl against her, thinking that was the last thing she could do to help.

"Even faster!"

She heard the screams of the others around her as tears dripped from her eyes, whatever she might miss and won't get to live, flashing in front of her eyes.

"FASTER!!!"

The ground shook with the impact of the building and their world was shrouded in darkness, pieces of debris impacting them and leaving bruises and bleeding cuts.

But that was the extent of injuries...

Momo looked around tho she was unable to see in the dark, she slowly let go of the girl and activated her quirk to create a source of light, a hand held flashlight.

She turned it on.

"I-is everyone a-alright?"

She looked up in shock, seeing the two men near her and the stuck mother had rolled into a ball to try protect themselves but the building was being held up.

"KUROKA?!!"

"Y-you better be fine or I did this for nothing!" Her voice came out as strained, her arms, previously lifted straights up now pushed down the shoulder levels from the weight she was holding up with her quirk. "And you are luck there is metal framework in most buildings."

---------------------------------------------

She ran as fast as she could but knew, even if she sacrificed everyone that was not her classmate she couldn't save anyone.

"Come on faster!!" She yelled in her mind, having made up her mind, even if she never lifted anything as heavy with her quirk or without it, she must try.