-Sports festival part.2-

(Three OC's I created while writing this book will ONLY appear in the tournament arc as two of them are none existent at this age in the story, only Hana could be canon in this story, and they wouldn't fit, I just wanted to try something with them)

Kuroka walked with her fingers in her ears to block out Present Mic but pulled them out when they, as a class, exited the tunnel.

"--YOU'RE HERE FOR CLASS 1-A RIGHT!!?"

She looked around the crowd, eyes spotting a familiar face that was hiding her bunny ears under a hoodie as it was not only heroes that came to watch but civilians too, she assumed she didn't want to be bothered today.

She scratched her cheek, a bit surprised she came but slightly more surprised at the hint of a smile she had, saluting towards that way.

-----------------------------------------------

"Why don't you want us to use your first name?"

"I don't want them to know it, last name is fine or use my villain name, I don't care but my name is important to me, I don't give it out, I usually get hurt when I do... Please."

-----------------------------------------------

"Why is this taking so lo--" "THIS!!!" The loud scream came and a screen with 'obstacle race' written on it appeared.

"That's more like it!" She grinned, making sure her visor was well placed as she got to the gate.

She took a deep breath, she trained her body and her quirk and since her quirk couldn't help her much in this event.

"STAAAAAAART!!!!"

She grabbed Mezo's shoulder who was right in front of her and pulled, jumping up on his shoulders before pushing off.

She ran over the crowd, having barely a second to kick off another student's head or shoulder before they fell and created another obstacle before landing and almost slipping on the ice.

"Tsh." She frowned, jumping off it and sprinting with all her might.

"Yo hey, broadcasting live here! Are you ready!!? To commentate, Mr.s mummy-man?!!"

"Sure since you dragged me here by force."

"Hey bastard! You'll have to try a little harder!!!" Kuroka yelled at Shoto up ahead, very aware that Momo, Eijior and Katsuki got freed from the crowd followed by Yuga soon and the rest too.

He glanced back, muttering something she didn't hear before she dodged backwards, seeing Minoru get punted by a robotic arm.

Her mouth was agape as a huge robot stood in front of the group with many others joined.

"The villain bots from the entrance exam!!? Here come the obstacle and so suddenly and from the very outset!! The first barrier will be robo inferno!! It's the villain bot that was worth 0 points in the entrance exam!! These's way too many of them to slip past!!"

Kuroka smiled.

"OUT OF THE WAY!!!" She shoved Shoto and ran ahead.

The first robot lifted its giant fist and punched downward.

She held up her left hand with a grin.

"PERIIIIIISH!!!"

And when the robot's fist entered area-of-effect her quirk had, that went from two to a three meter dome, the metal was torn to pieces like a piece of paper in a shredder.

She jumped up, pulling the metal to her and using it to throw herself higher, swinging at the robot and tearing a hole through its chest as she fell forwards and tore it with her quirk.

As she landed, a great cold covered the area and Shoto landed further, moving fast.

She looked over her shoulder at the frozen robot before running after him as fast as she could, pulling a piece of metal away from the mess and throwing it in front of her.

She jumped on it and threw it with her quirk, letting her surf on with the metal plate on the ground with constant throwing of punches so her quirk shoved the metal further.

"1-A'S TODOROKI AND KINZOKU HAD BOTH FORGED THEMSELVES A PASSAGE AND BLOCKED THE OTHERS IN ONE FELL SWOOP!!! DAMN THEY ARE HARSH!!! INCREDIBLE!!! SHE HAS GONE THROUGH FIRST BUT HE'S REMOVED THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THE COMPETITION!! IT KINDA FELLS UNFAIR ACTUALLY!"

She tsk-ed pushing more on her quirk before putting her hands on the metal and it reforming into metal shoes with wheels, looking like really minimalist roller-blades, like this her own strength and quirk could push her.

She frowned as she heard explosions approaching but was more worried about the many pillars of stone and abysses that was coming up.

She jumped up when nearing the first, touching the roller-blades and they turned into springs.

"Come on." She whispered, landing hard, the spring compressing and, with a shove of her quirk, she landed on the first platform.

She had stopped listening to Present Mic and watching where most of her competition was as she worked on bouncing herself across the abyss.

Landing on her hands to flip a bit to the left so her jumps were straight ahead.

"I am not the bunny here!" She hissed even tho she was mostly catching herself on her hands before swinging her legs forwards to bounce to the next platform, changing the metal back to rollers when she landed on the other side.

She looked ahead, seeing Katsuki blow up more then usual before he went on, almost unaffected.

"Mine field."

She grinned again, speeding straight ahead and throwing her arms out.

She yanked the first metallic mine out of the ground and threw if behind herself with a spin.

"OOOH 1-A'S KINZOKU IS BEING BRUTAL!! USING HER QUIRK TO THROW MINES AT THOSE FOLLOWING HER!!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN FEEDING YOUR STUDENTS AIWAZA!!?"

"Dread..... And Lunch-rush's food."

She chuckled as she had almost caught up to the two boys as an explosion went off.

"IZUKU/DEKU!!!"

He slammed the metal piece down again, making an explosion go off in front of the group.

"-NONE OTHER THAN MIDORIYA IZUKU!!! HIS WILL BE NAME TO KNOW!!!"

Kuroka stopped running when she entered the arena again.

Panting softly as sweat beaded on her skin, watching Izuku with wide eyes before smiling at how much her best-friend had grown.

Tho the itching at the back of her mind was there.... Since when did he have a quirk, joined by another itch, why didn't he use it?

"IZU!" She yelled, jogging to him.

"Kuro!"

"Gimme five dude, that was awesome!" She raised her hand and when he did she slapped her hand to his, making him tear up at her strength. "I should have declared war to you like Shoto did!"

"You and your first name calling." Izuku chuckled, shaking out his hand. "Third place, not bad."

"Thanks~." She grinned, smugly looking over her shoulder at Katsuki.

"Kuro no"

"Kuro yes! Hey Pomeranian!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT GOGGLED-BITCH!!!"

"Oh heaven's." Izuku sighed.