Welcome the Guardian Irumi-chan!

A/N: No rest, no thoughts, just type. This is a more manageable chapter at 2500 hope you like! Please comment of any future things you might like to see happen!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd eat her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was sold off to a demon by idiotic humans make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Irumi soared high in the sky, giggling in joy with her arms outstretched as the baby bird flew. "So fast!~" the girl sang in happiness before looking downwards to a sign, her eyes widening as 'danger' 'wrong way!' and other such signs were passed.

No doubt about it, the bird was definitely going into Cutthroat Valley!!

Irumi paled a little, hesitant to break the rules her angry teacher, Kalego, had set up. The man already hated her guts, she didn't like the thought of him hating her even more- no doubt that wouldn't give her an easier school life after all.

"H-hey I think we are heading the wrong way!" Irumi cried out. The demon bird cooed and squawked reassuringly and determined. It was going to fly her all the way to the finish line!

With a glint glimmering in the bird's eyes, it cooed, and sped further going even quicker.

Irumi, as merely a passenger could only sit and pale to a ghastly white, resigned to her fate that whether she tried or not her teacher is going to label her as a disrespectful rule breaker and hate her all the more.

Meanwhile back with Sabnock, the teen demon grunted in pain, cursing at himself as the guardian punted him across the rocky landscape. "Guh! That was dumb!! I was right, I'm going to die.." Sabnock coughed, sitting up onto his knees and glowered up at the magical beast in front of him.

'The guardian of Cutthroat Valley, I guess it's no surprise! It certainly lives up to its' name!' He looked down, gritting his teeth as the metal bars around his neck gleamed.

In a brash, defiant action. Sabnock shoved himself back onto his feet. Yelling as he chomped his teeth down on the Bronze tab of metal. A light glinting around him forming a war axe in his two hands.

His bloodline ability- Weapon Creation! He can create weapons out of any material that he is chomping on.

He roared with a battle cry as the beast snarled and growled, readying its talons. "Failure is not an option!!!" 'I..I must become the demon king at any cost!!'

'The demon king prophecy scroll?' Little Sabnock asked. 'This parchment says, 'He shall make one and all his loyal servants..' the small child read out in wonder. His father knelt and patted his head, 'My son, you are destined to become demon King, go fulfill our family's wish..' 'Right!'

Destiny?!

'Farewell Sabro, we will one day fight for the demon king's throne!' A mysterious figure sworn amidst a howling blizzard. 'Big brother!!' Little Sabnock cried out.